“Nice day at the beach”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
“Nice day at the beach”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

Good friday I spent there with my friends, enjoyed the awesome beach, the live music performance was a blast and had great food, good value price quality

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Margy1680

• Polish first
Manassas, Virginia, USA
“Nice atmosphere right on the beach”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Great Drinks here and the food taste very fresh! You may have to wait a little for your food as a result but worth the wait. You cant beat the beach view either. This is one of the only restaurants in this local area that does have tip and gratuity included in the bill though. Just FYI

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Jeff C
Lethbridge, Alberta
“Great view!”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Nice beach bar. Beer is cold. A little bit pricey. But it is on the beach. A geat location to justvrelax and people watch. Lots of interesting scenery.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank justonejudy
Prior Lake, Minnesota
“Great drinks, can't beat the view”
Reviewed March 29, 2014

My husband and I walked here one afternoon for a couple drinks and enjoyed our visit. I ordered the margarita (and then another), and it was the best margarita I had on the trip. My husband had a great Mojito. The people watching (the ones on the lounge chairs and the folks walking by) was entertaining. We didn't eat here, but I would recommend this place for a beach cocktail and quick getaway.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank Brenda F
Lake Oswego, Oregon, United States
“So so Soles.”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

My mom and I traveled all the way from Cap Cana as someone said this was a great beach and bar to check out. First it's VERY hard to find and if you are driving its hard to find a parking spot. The beach was very dirty and busy with people which made it hard to relax. The food at Soles was ok. I ordered the grilled shrimp and my mom ordered the curry chicken, we both had tropical drinks (margarita and mojito). Bill was around $41 US. Kinda spendy for what we got.

• Visited March 2014