“Another Great Night”

La Yola Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 311 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Mediterranean and seafood restaurant awarded with the AAA Three Diamond Award, is modeled after a fisherman’s boat and perched right on the sea with magnificent views of the sparkling turquoise waters.
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Another Great Night”
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

After a romantic seaside dinner earlier in the week, we took the rest of our family here. Very friendly with great service and great food & drinks. We tried 4 different pasta dishes and they were all exceptional. I had the fajitas with mango and it was a great combo. Highly recommend!

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, July 21, 2014
Dear Mr. / Mrs. David,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to tripadvisor and comment on your recent dining experience at La Yola ! It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

I am delighted to read that your expectations were met or exceeded and that you will return to us when you next visit at La Yola. Your feedback is invaluable and much appreciated, as it enables us to constantly monitor and improve the care and service we provide to our guests. I will share your comments with my team members!

I look forward to welcoming you back at La Yola in the future, and give you a "a one - of a kind Leading Experience''.

Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club
1829-797-1121

• Finnish first
Arcadia, California
“Best meal in Punta Cana”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We spent two weeks in Punta Cana and had two of our best meals here. It's located right on the water, has a beautiful view, and excellent service. Our server, Yovany Santana, was so accommodating and kept insisting that he could make anything happen. He had great wine, appetizer, and entree suggestions. We enjoyed it so much the first night that we made reservations to return before the end of our trip. There's a great variety of food, unique specials, and wonderful drinks. It's definitely a place worth going to when in Punta Cana.

• Visited July 2014
vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear Mr. / Mrs. Lauren,

We appreciate your comments regarding your dining experience at La Yola Restaurant on TripAdvisor ! It is always a pleasure to receive feedback from our guest.

I will share your comments with our team, who I am certain will be encouraged by your remarks. As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet your needs and expectation.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again at La Yola Restaurant Puntacana Resort & Club , and give you a “ one- of a- kind’’ Leading Experience .

New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Setting, Great Food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

The location of La Yola can't be beat - it's right on the water of the Punta Cana marina and the interior decoration, all wicker and low light, sets a delightful, casual beach ambiance. The bread and olive oil starter was delicious, as was the crab cakes appetizer. I ordered the grilled octopus salad, which was generously portioned, fresh, and tasty. My boyfriend ordered the catch of the day, which was mahi mahi in a coconut sauce - yum! The service was a little slow at times, but we absolutely recommend giving La Yola a try for a romantic dinner on the sea.

• Visited June 2014
Dear Mr. / Mrs. ARW,

On behalf of our team members & myself , thank you for taking the time to write to me and comment on your recent dining experience at La Yola Restaurant on Tripadvisor It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again to La Yola Restaurant , and give you a “for one- of a- kind’’. Experience

Your sincerely,

809.959.8229 Ext.7220
MOBILE:829.797.1121
Woodbridge
“It's OK, and worth trying”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The place has a nice ambiance, and there was a trio play imaging music at each table, which were very good.

The food is OK, and priced like other restaurants in the area. I gave a very good rating as others in my party liked it. However, I would personally rate it as average.

Compared to the food at the Westin, where we are staying, it was notably better.

• Visited June 2014
vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Mr. / Mrs. LLLya,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your comments from your dinner experience at La Yola Restaurant. As we are deeply committed to achieving our guest’s total satisfaction, your opinion is very important to us.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again at La Yola Restaurant , and give you a “for one- of a- kind’’. Experience

Lafayette, Indiana
“Great Food”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

We loved the views from La Yola and the live music! The food was delicious! The prices were a little bit high.

Visited June 2014
vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this review, June 26, 2014
Dear Mr. / Mrs. Mackenzie,