“SUPER!”

La Yola Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 326 Restaurants in Punta Cana
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Mediterranean and seafood restaurant awarded with the AAA Three Diamond Award, is modeled after a fisherman’s boat and perched right on the sea with magnificent views of the sparkling turquoise waters.
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Had dinner at this restaurant whiles staying in Punta Cana. I strongly recommend it! Amazing food and service with incredible views!

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2013

Dear Mr. / Mrs. J. Hamazonian,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your comments from your dinner experience at La Yola. As we are deeply committed to achieving our guest’s total satisfaction, your opinion is very important to us.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again at La Yola Restaurant , and give you a “for one- of a- kind’’. Experience

General Manager Hotel TORTUGA BAY & La YOLA

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Look at the photos
It looks great
Food is marginal and overpriced
I liked the picture not the real thing

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Dear Mr. / Mrs. RSTT,

On behalf of La Yola team members & the Hotel management from Tortuga Bay I would like to express my sincerest apologies for the average dinner at La Yola.

At La Yalo we strive to provide the highest standard of comfort & customer service to all our clients and it is with great sadness that I receive news of the average dinner that you have experienced.

I assure you that the feedback you provided has been taken aboard and addressed to all our staff in order to ensure that our high standards are maintained throughout.

Once again, I would like to express my apologies and very much look forward to welcoming you again to La Yola.

Best regards,

Vincenzo Calcerano
General Manager Hotel TORTUGA BAY & La YOLA.
Tel (8090 959-8229 ext 8002
Cel.(829) 797-1121

Reviewed December 20, 2012

We were looking for fresh fish but all they had a menu was tuna, and Atlantic Salmon ! Imported frozen of course. This is the hight of red snapper season. Service was extremely slow and not very interested.

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 21, 2012

Dear Mrs. always on the move,

Best regards,

Tortuga Bay Puntacana Resort & Club
Tel (8090 959-8229 ext 8002
Cel.(829) 797-1121

Reviewed December 12, 2012

We only came for desserts ("Dulce de coco" and "Crepe de frutas") and tea/coffee. They seated us before normal 7pm opening, for which are very thankful after another restaurant refused to do the same. Desserts tasted excellent, the view was beautiful, and service was attentive. We also found their prices on upper middle range with great prices on coffee/tea.

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2012

Dear Sir,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know your comments from your experience at La Yola. As we are deeply committed to achieving our guest’s total satisfaction, your opinion is very important to us.

General Manager Hotel TORTUGA BAY & La YOLA

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Service, ambiance, and drinks perfect if you don't order anything else. Plus you pay high price for low quality food.

vcalcerano, General Manager at La Yola Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Sir,

I appreciate you taking the time to write to Trip advisor and I assure you that your comments are very important to us as they help us improve our services.

Once more, thank you for your comments. We hope to be able to welcome you again to our La Yola restaurant, and give you a “Leading” Experience.

I remain with kindest regards,

Vincenzo Calcerano
General Manager Hotel TORTUGA BAY & La YOLA.