“Wow!!!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Keomi J
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed 2 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

The pictures on the site doesn’t even begin to do it justice. We arrived and walked into the home and immediately was taken back by the beauty! Everything was nice and clean. The staff, Jose, Maria, and Nettie was awesome the whole week! The pool area was just beautiful. It’s where we spent the majority of our time taking in the beautiful landscaping and peacefulness that was surrounding us. Bedrooms were spectacular having their own bathrooms, air conditioning and lots of space.
I want to give the staff a lot of credit! Jose answered all of our questions in a timely manner and booked our excursions with ease. We were an indecisive group and he was very patient with us! Maria and Nettie cooked us great meals all week and was a pleasure to be around. They kept the house spotless while we were there also! I recommend this house and would request the same staff if at all possible! The owners did an awesome job on their home! We will be back, best money I’ve ever spent for a vacation!

Marina L
“Excellent vacations”
Reviewed August 14, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

What can I say about this place ...
Just wao!
We travel quite a bit and always rent homes but this house was far beyond.
Starting from the concierge welcoming to the staff attentions, cuisine, environment... all!!!
our vacation was perfect.
The beautiful architecture of the property and all the details.... a house to enjoy!!!everything was amazing!
I couldn't asked for more! Marc and his team ( Maria & David) made our vacation very memorable and we are looking forward to do it again next year.
All I can say, to all fellow travelers,
it's a fantastic place to be with family; bond, explore, snorkel and have quality time.
ML

JCT11
Raleigh, NC
“Pictures don't do it justice!”
Reviewed April 26, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

I can't say enough about Volalto Group and this amazing house. Pre-arrival, they were super easy to communicate with - Jose responded to every email, usually within 30 minutes, with great detail. They think of everything before you arrive so that you can relax when you get there. The house is every bit as nice as the pictures and then some. Very spacious, perfectly located, and I could go on and on. The staff at the house were incredibly friendly and made sure every want was attended to. Jose came by more than once each day to make sure we had the greatest stay. I have stayed at quite a few vacation houses, and this experience is easily at the top of the list!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing