“Best Service Ever”

Punta Cana Airport to Hotel Transfer
Ranked #15 of 75 Transportation in Punta Cana
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Dominican Republic Transportation Services: Punta Cana Transfers, Santo Domingo Premium Taxis and all Dominican Republic Transfer Services. You're moments away from enjoying the country's beautiful beaches, warm ocean waves, and idyllic surroundings. What is an important part of starting your trip off on the right foot? A smooth ride to the hotel with Dominican airport transfers by Transekur. Your transportation needs do not stop at the terminal gate. Transekur is here to ensure you get to your destination with private airport transfers Punta Cana or private airport transfers Santo Domingo without a hair out of place. Transekur is the only company in the Dominican Republic dedicated exclusively to providing premium transportation and airport transfers in private, luxurious vehicles. No matter how big or small your vacation party, we have the transportation to fit your needs.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access
Reviewed October 14, 2016

For my vacations I booked a flight to NYC and we had no one to take us to the AILA Airport, so I used Transekur for the ride. They got to my house before the time we suggested and the driver was extremely polite and nice. He knew the way and he was driving at a very appropriate speed. It was a very soft trip and the car was new. I would definitely recommend this service to others.

1  Thank shachajimenez
"arrival and departure"
"confirmation email"
"always on time"
in 2 reviews
"from punta cana airport"
"no issues"
"santo domingo"
in 3 reviews
"both ways"
"these guys"
"driver"
in 49 reviews

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

On my anniversary I made a reservation for a black luxury vehicle with wifi, music pre-selection and a bottle of champagne to take us to the hotel... everything was far better than expected: Bilingual chofer, fast speed internet wifi and a premium bottle of champagne.

The service was superb and the staff is excellent.

Definitively, I will always use this company!

1  Thank Jose M
Reviewed October 10, 2016

The driver, Isaac, was very courteous and easy to talk to. The ride was quick to the airport. Overall, it was a very safe and comfortable experience. I would absolutely recommend using these guys. I have added them to my list for whenever myself or my family are visiting Punta Cana and do not want to be bothered with renting a car. Great job! Thank you.

1  Thank MichaelMerit
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I want to let you know how much my husband and I enjoyed our trips with Transekur. We used your service for trips to the Punta Cana airport. Very nice. Both of your drivers were on time and very courteous. We had used other services when we traveled to the Dominican before, needless to say yours is superior. Thank you for a trouble free ride to and from the airport, we will highly recommend your service to family and friends!

1  Thank Yezabel D
See more reviews
Reviewed October 6, 2016

My car arrived 10 minutes early last week which was fine though it was just after 4 a.m. so I was a tad grumpy. We picked up another passenger, arriving 20 minutes early and they insisted on not coming out until their pick up time. We still got to the airport on time. The driver was very friendly, and professional. I'll probably use them again as I discovered other luxury transportation companies charge up to twice what they charge at transekur.com. I highly recommend this company.

1  Thank marielamatos