Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Transekur tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Transekur
from $106.00
More Info
from $187.99
More Info
All reviews excellent service santo domingo dominican republic private car service plate number high end resort luxury transportation de jesus always on time nice car arrived minutes early professional driver transportation companies las terrenas amazing driver offered water arrival and departure
Selected filters
Reviewed October 6, 2016

My car arrived 10 minutes early last week which was fine though it was just after 4 a.m. so I was a tad grumpy. We picked up another passenger, arriving 20 minutes early and they insisted on not coming out until their pick up time. We still got to the airport on time. The driver was very friendly, and professional. I'll probably use them again as I discovered other luxury transportation companies charge up to twice what they charge at transekur.com. I highly recommend this company.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank marielamatos
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

I honestly love Transekur. I have had no issues so far throughout my few months of going to the Dominican Republic. And there is especially one driver in particular that a lot of my friends and I love dearly and that is Antonio Perez. He is very friendly to all of us and we always strike up a conversation. He is a very cautious driver and is always on time. I recommend Transekur and especially this driver! Thank you so much to the team at Transekur. and keep up the wonderful work. :D

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank Teresa P
Reviewed October 6, 2016

I wanted to let you know how pleased we were with our driver on Friday night, Felipe. He was very friendly and helpful with the 2 small children we had with us. He seemed very caring about us. We won our experience with Transekur through an online contest and after a mixup at the hotel, Felipe came back to pick us up without hesitation. I highly recommend him as a driver for anyone and feel lucky to have had him that evening.

Date of experience: April 2016
1  Thank LimsyTrips03
Reviewed October 6, 2016 via mobile

Allow me to express my gratitude to you and the entire team at Transekur for your assistance and support for our event. Your team provided the transportation we needed even though we made last minute changes requiring a larger van, in addition to the 10 SUVs we had originally requested. Booking through Transekur was extremely easy; there was a smile in every voice when I called to make changes. Your drivers were very professional and provided an air of safety, confidence and competence.

Thank you again for your assistance. I am still getting positive responses from people who attended this event.

Date of experience: October 2016
1  Thank Claudia G
Reviewed October 6, 2016

Our driver was Robert and I can't say enough good things about him. He made our day that much more special and was so accommodating to all of our needs. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Transekur is the best transportation company in Punta Cana!

Date of experience: August 2016