We researched 15 places before deciding to stay at Secrets Sanctuary and I'm so glad this is the resport we chose. Our entire week was so relaxing. There were activities available, but no pressure if you werent interested in that. We were there to unplug and just enjoy some downtime so we spent a ton of time by the water, at the pool and outside of our Jr Suite. If you needed anything, the staff would do their best to meet your request. The food was also delish! We loved Blue Marlin the best. The only down side was a limited choice of beer :( Didn't bother me, but my fiance wasnt a huge fan of presidente - and that's the only negative thing I can say which is SO minor. We loved it there and would recommend to any of our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort