Nice Quaint Resort with 175 rooms.. all inclusive.. a dollar goes a long way. (Great hotel for honeymooners or people on a special anniversary or special occassion.. it is very romantic). The grounds are immaculate. Be greeted with a cocktail and a God bless you or its all my pleasure... The manager was sure to come out and greet each guest as they arrived and left. The room was amazing "Castle Suite".. over 1000sq ft.. with swim out pool (PRIVATE). Great to rekindle with hubby on our 10 yr anniversary. No kids all adult play :O). We needed this trip. Even with 175 rooms if each room has a couple that is less than 400 people.. you will never be crowded and will always have your own time.. whether its on the private beach that we had all to ourselves, or a stroll in the castle or on the roof of the castle (shh!!) what a view of some amazing sites. So many staff members... never a glass half empty.. and that is good when the booze are free. Food at Blue Marlin was great.. fresh fish, amazing calamari and shrimp tempura.. BTW: The pool bar is great with the outdoor pool entertainers "Carlos, Tony Macaroni and Miami.. they are sure to make your stay so much fun and entertaining.. with alcohol of course. Be sure to introduce yourselves to all the bartenders "Carolina, Denise, Eusabio, Carlos, they are great people and there to serve you all. (Tell them all we miss them) Beach is calm and pretty private with very few guests in the water.. very romantic... salt water pool is beautiful and very romantic... the tiki lounge chairs are so cute and cozy after you had a few too many and need a break from the sun.. but for the most part the party is in the pool.. at the swim out bar around 4:00 you may be lucky to meet friends for life as the raft crew floats around with cocktails enjoying each others company... Everyone was so nice and we had an amazing relaxing time. BTW: The hamburgers at the Casa Bella Grill are the best in the world.. with all the fixings you can think of.. Also, I was worried and prepared with antibiotics to get sick to my stomach in Punta Cana.. because of something that makes everyone I talk to sick.... Not here... they serve bottled water and use imported ice. (I didn't even get a belly ache). We had a great time at the Love Bar.. (nightlife).. and they are opening the Ocean Club and that will be insane... (with a pool and an amazing view). After dinner every night we took a walk into the lounge of the blue marlin just to enjoy each other.. it was nice to feel the ocean breeze and lounge for a little bit after dinner.. I wish I was there right now.. You are going to love it here. We are planning to go back with a few couples within the next 6 months.. to get away from the crazy NY lifestyle. BTW.. this is coming from someone that is not very romantic... so to see that I mentioned it quite often should say something it self... In addition, my husband and I normally don't stay at All inclusive hotels.. we usually stay at the Ritz, Marriott, Hiltons.. this was all that and then some minus the stuffy guests you always see at the RITZ. Enjoy!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by Playa Hotels & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort