My husband and I are currently staying at the resort. We've been here for 8 days so far. The resort is absolutely beautiful. Our suite is beautiful and very comfortable. No matter which restaurant you choose the food is very good. But what really is making our stay enjoyable are the staff. Everyone is very helpful, friendly and they really go out of their way to ensure your enjoying your time. I would recommend Secrets to anyone who wants to relax and be pampered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort