This property exceeded our expectations. Rooms were very nice, and they upgraded us (without asking) from ocean view to ocean front. Food was very good. 5 restaurants to choose from. We experienced all of them, and had very good meals. Good house wine....Spanish. Premium liquors at no charge. Exceptional staff. Accomodating, friendly, and warm people.Beautiful pools, lovely private beach, and gorgeous grounds. We would definitely go back and highly recommend this beautiful property. No negatives. Just don't go on the excursion to Soana Island. You are just paying $110 per person to go from one gorgeous island to another. Maybe go ziplining...or to the capital.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort