My boyfriend and I vacationed at Sanctuary Cap Cana from March 23rd to 30th! We had an AMAZING HOLIDAY!
The resort is very unique, charming & beautiful! You think you would be walking in a Spanish Village! Not too big, not to small… It is the perfect size! You can walk the resort from one end to the other in about 15 minutes! Although the resort was fully booked during our stay, it never felt crowded. I feel that this resort is geared more towards adults which made it peaceful and relaxing.
The service and the staffs are EXCELLENT!!!!! We have travelled to Mexico, Cuba, Jamaica, Samana, Panama and this was by far the best service we ever had at an all inclusive! Our favourite staff was Johanna from the Love Bar! Always smiling, very professional and super friendly! We also would like to thank Larry, Kelvin, Rebecca & Daisy for excellent service! You all made our trip very memorable.
We dined at all the restaurants (Italian, Asian, Blue Marlin, Steakhouse & Casa Bella). The Casa Bella is opened for Breakfast & Lunch and is buffet style! The others are “A la Carte” and you only need reservation for the Hibachi at the Wok Restaurant. All were excellent! Our favorite was the Steakhouse… we had dinner there 3 times! The steak was cooked perfectly. I found that the servers were all very professional and the table setting was very classy. The house wine is “Legitimo” from Spain. We are wine drinkers and really enjoyed both, the red & white wine! They don’t cheap out on the alcohol and you will find high end Rums, Scotch and other liquors! Their Mamajuana was really tasty . If you are looking for a nice view of the ocean & resort while having lunch or dinner, the Blue Marlin Restaurant is the place to go!
We booked a Junior Suite Oceanview. The room was spacious with a nice balcony, walk-in closet and large bathroom. The bed was super comfortable. The fridge was stocked everyday sometimes twice a day! You can order room service 24hrs. Each room has silk bathrobes and a safe in the room.
We spent most of our days at the Beach. We never had issues getting beach towels everyday and finding chairs on the beach. The main pool was a little busier and chairs were reserved by 8am. The sand is white and powder like. The seaweeds on the beach are cleaned off every day. The water was very nice, warm and blue turquoise! We spent a day at the castle pool where it was very quiet with a beautiful view.
I did a few workouts at the gym (located in the Castle) which was very well equipped. They also have Aqua Aerobic, Stretching Class, Zumba dancing, Volley Ball, Spanish Lesson, Scuba Diving and all kinds of tastings! They leave a Newsletter in your room everyday with the activities & drink of the day!
We did a tour at the Don Lucas Cigar Factory (about 15 min. away). Transportation was free (tips were appreciated). They pick you up & drop you off at the Resort. Would recommend this tour as they also had a Chocolate Factory tour and a big souvenir boutique! This trip was about 3 hours long!
Sanctuary Cap Cana beats all the resorts we have gone to. We definitely give it a 5*. We would highly recommend this to couples, especially if you are looking for a quiet relaxing vacation. Beautiful grounds for Weddings and lots of people celebrating their anniversary! We are so happy to have picked this resort and we would go back in a heartbeat! This is a gorgeous resort, the staffs are exceptional (Johanna… you are A+) and hard workers! You will not be disappointed!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Orbitz and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort