It's a resort for relaxation and and being at peace. Not a party resort. They did play music at night by the lobby but during the day it's peaceful. I'm Spanish so I clicked right away with the workers there. There's 5 restaurants but the food was eh, except the steakhouse and the hibachi grill. Food was great. The bar by the pool closes by 6 pm which was a bit of a let down. They have excursions you can sign up for which is good to do to get away from the resort. I recommend the buggies and outback safari with your tour guide as Ruddy. The building could of used some colorful lights at night to give it a more tropical feel but without it it feels a bit dark. Pool I felt should of been heated or at least the Jacuzzi but they're not. Overall though it was a wonderful experience. I would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort