My wife and I will be returning to the Sanctuary for our third visit this year in two weeks. We love it there.its not just the great rooms and food but more about how you are treated. You feel like family when you are there and the entire staff works to make sure your every need is taken care of. Hector, Enrique, Carlos, and everyone will work to make sure they meet your every expectation. I can' t wait to get back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort