My wife and I had an awesome, relaxing weekend for her birthday at Sanctuary. The Jetsetter and TripAdvisor recommendations set our expectations high and they were exceeded once we arrived.
We had a couple hiccups getting in touch with the resort before our trip but everything was worked out. The concierge made sure our stay was amazing and even provided a few additional perks.
Our room was huge, the resort was beautiful, and the beach was really well maintained. They also had a great selection of spirits for an all inclusive (e.g. a number of local rums, Johnnie Black, and Jack Daniels). The food was definitely the biggest area that could be improved but every meal we had was adequate and filling.
We would definitely recommend Sanctuary if you are looking for an all inclusive.
-Wifi is available in a few common areas on the resort
-Internet is wired in the rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort