We just got back from a week at Sanctuary where we had a wonderful time. We went with two other couples and we had a fabulous experience and a much needed vacation. That's not to say there weren't a few hiccups along the way. We all had reserved Honeymoon Suites with pools and 2 out of 3 of us checked in without a problem. The 3rd couple was told that a Honeymoon Suite wasn't available until the next night! Metz did a great job taking care of the problem and the 3rd couple was very happy with their new suite!
Overall the food was very good. I would recommend the Steakhouse as the best of the different restaurants. We were able to get a medium rare steak per our order contrary to some of the reviews that we read before we got there. We had breakfast every day at Casa Bella and we were graciously served by Lourdes and several friendly waiters and waitresses. Carlos took great care of us at the Ocean Bar. Our suite was located in the Fortress which was a lot quieter than the main pool. I played beach volleyball several times while we were there. Teddy Bear and Rocky took us on every day and really made it a fun time.
The grounds were kept in immaculate shape and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We look forward to coming back again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort