This resort is just beautiful, very quiet atmosphere, beach and pools are clean and inviting. Food was plentiful and delicious , the Steakhouse, Blue Marlin and CasaBella my Favorites. But this resort is about the STAFF, they are amazing, can't say enough about how each and everyone of them was pleasant and fun. I've been in many resorts in Punta Cana in the last 3 years and I can't say enough about your employee MENOR he is just amazing!! He really made my stay memorable. Also your employees at Casa Bella and Steakhouse. One suggestion might be to add live music or a show to see after dinner. Big thanks to everybody and readers if you see any bad reviews about this resort they're just people who would not be happy anywhere!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort