The Hotel is beautiful and the staff is the friendliest in the area, been in Punta Cana at 2 other hotels in last 2 years . "Menor" is the Soul of the place !... the nicest , friendliest employee ever ! ..would go back just to see him !..what a character !
the only draw back was the NON working elevators since my Father needs them . but the food was excellent and overall , it was a great experience !
Thanks to Eva , Haydee, Joaquin , Joana , Flecha , Alfredo and all the wonderful staff !
Would love to see you all again soon !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de, Priceline and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort