Great trip with the family! The staff was wonderful. I don't think I hardly walked by someone without getting a smile and a hello. Thought we had a little trouble getting our 2 rooms connected but they let us mess up a different room with our 3 year old and 1 year old until the rooms we would actually be staying in were ready. The food everywhere you went was great. Every staff member was good with the kids. Joking, talking hi-fiveing. All great especially the entertainment director, Teddy Bear (Daniel). Maner was a lot of fun also. The waitress and waiters at every restaurant were polite and did a great job. The only thing I found wrong was the one cd with the same songs played over and over at the pool the entire week. Not sure why they don't mix it up a little. I could keep going but I will just say everything was EXCELLENT.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort