The staff was incredible. The pool bar made the best drinks, specifically Carlos. Everyone was very kind and helpful. "Mickey Mouse", who works with the entertainment team, took us on a great bike ride and then led a very entertaining round of bingo. I cannot stress how great our experience was... We had the best time, and plan to visit again soon. Five stars! Two thumbs up! 10/10! (Pack bug spray, the mosquitoes are not as kind as the staff)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort