I travel often but this trip was special! From the moment I got to the sanctuary I was treated like a queen. I was there for 6 amazing days and every day was better than the day before....Adonis from the restaurant the Wok was terrific, Moreno from the bar prepared the best drinks!! And El menor was funny as hell...highly recommend this resort it is truly a sanctuary..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort