I just got back from sanctuary cap cana and had the most amazing time. My flight landed a few hours ago and i'm quite tired but i had to write a review tonight. My wife and I had our wedding there on saturday night. We went there on wednesday and left earlier today.
Thank you so much Victoria Mendoza (manager there). You made this a wedding of our dreams. You and your staff did so much to go above and beyond the call of duty. All of our guests had a great time and many said this was their favorite wedding ever.
The hotel arranged for basically everything we planned for our guests. They set up our guests for zip lining and snorkeling at the marinarium. The guests really loved that. They were treated to delicious rehearsal dinner. The guests really like the food (especially the paella).
Our wedding took place on the beach and the reception was right nearby. A band trio serenaded the guests and the bartender made some wicked cocktails. Our reception took place in the palapa with 27 guests and was just gorgeous. We had 3 tables and the guests were able to all interact and socialize. the DJ spun some fun tunes.
The resort is just amazingly beautiful. we stayed in the fortress and had an ocean view. another night, we had a private pool. This is one of the most beautiful hotels/resorts i have ever been to. (i've traveled to over 30 countries and been to many beautiful resorts). The grounds are immaculate and the staff really do what they can to give you a first class experience. The staff all knew my and my fiance by the end of the first day. They really made you feel like the resort was your home.
My elderly parents really loved sitting by the poolside and taking in the cool ocean breeze. The blue marlin restaurant was my favorite and has a really great paella and cerviche.
The spa is world class and our massages were really nice. Our other guests visited the spa several times & really loved it.
I highly recommend this resort to anyone who wants to have a nice relaxing time & be well taken care of.
I'd be happy to answer any questions people have about the resort. The hotel concierge and management really want to make the resort the best in punta cana and it shows. I definitely plan on returning to the resort in the near future. Next time, i'll try play golf at the golf club across the street. i heard it is one of the best in the carribean.
Thank you so much Victoria. Several of my guests liked the resort so much they said they'd be happy to write you guys a review so stay tuned.
For anyone considering staying at the hotel or having their wedding there, I highly recommend it. If you are looking for a loud drunken party, then look elsewhere. The resort is very upscale and an amazing place to relax and be treated first class. Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about staying here or having a wedding here.
Victoria and her staff always did everything they could to make us feel special & taken care of. I wish other hotel chains like the ritz carlton, four seasons, mandarin oriental would learn something from you and your staff. We will never forget how amazing you guys were.
If you are ever in town in new york, please contact us & we'll make sure to return the hospitality.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort