Hello everybody, i stayed in this hotel a few weeks ago with David Ortiz Celebrity Golf and the experience was unforgetable, the rooms are incredible there are 14 categorys, 5 delicious restaurans, i cannot forget the pools especially at the Ocean Bar, this resort is more than 5 stars, you have complimentary transportation every where round Cap Cana, i visited punta Espada one of the most beautiful golf course in the caribbean.
All the staff in the hotel is very helpful all the time, i want to thank to (YISSEL DOCE) concierge, she was my translator during my stay.
If you want to pass a nice vacation with your family you should try this amazing place.
Room 3014 (Junior suite ocean view)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort