The Sanctuary Hotel at Cap Cana has to be one of the most beautiful resources anywhere! It has everything from golf to private and shared pools to a beach! It has many incredible views from the rooms, overlooking the ocean. We had a Junior Suite at an ammazing price due because we went for a wedding and they had special rates. The food is the only thing that isn't up to the far-out place it is, but you can dine there with ease. I think it is because the chain that is administrating it has not given this hotel the place it deserves in exposure, so it doesn't meet the economic expectations. The surrounding Punta Cana area has great restaurants so don't let this stop you from the experience!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Hotwire so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort