My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon at this resort. What an amazing time we had! The place is truly paradise. The service was fantastic, the resort was extremely clean, food was delicious-including room service. Our room was always cleaned and our bed decorated with flowers with every evening turn down service. The staff was amazing-especially "Frank the Tank". He actually sat down and talked to us after hours and that is something you don't find at any resort. The grounds of this resort were beautiful. We got the couples massage and that was very relaxing. We also got pedicures (could have been better) but still good. EXCELLENT EXCELLENT TIME!! We do not have any complaints! Will definitely try to return to celebrate our first anniversary.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort