My wife and I stayed 6 nights for our honeymoon and did not want to leave when the trip was over! It was the perfect, getaway right after a wedding. The beach and the grounds of the resort were absolutely beautiful. It was extremely relaxing, as the staff was constantly at our service any time of the day, while we were on the beach, in the room or in a restaurant or bar. The food at all of the restaurants was incredible and the views from 2 of them were amaizng. We ate at every restaurant more than once and never had a bad meal. The staff was extremely friendly and the rooms were perfect. There truly wasn't anything I would change for a honeymoon trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort