This property is absolutely gorgeous. The room and view were spectacular and exceeded our expectations. The staff is eager to please and goes out of their way to help. Kari Gomez, the chief concierge, made our stay even more special with unusually attentive, helpful and friendly assistance. If you want to get away, relax, and enjoy a serene Caribbean setting, this is a place to consider. We look forward to our next trip to the "sanctuary."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Its inspired design combines the charm of a Spanish colonial village with the laid-back sensuality of the Caribbean and the stylish sophistication of streamlined, modern design accents. Bougainvillea-lined pathways lead guests through the resort grounds to 176 expansive, private suites housed in replicas of a tower, colonial buildings and fortress. Within the resort are 5 exceptional restaurants, 5 bars, an elegant casino, a half-mile private beach with sugar-white sand, and meeting space for up to 500 guests, while just minutes away lie all the world-class recreational appeals of Cap Cana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Jetsetter, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sanctuary Cap Cana by AlSol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Hotel Punta Cana
- Sanctuary Cap Cana Resort