Review Highlights
The only place to book your excursions

Jay and every one of his employees are extremely nice, caring, and understanding. We took the... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Jeff P
Melbourne, United States
Great service!

First time booking with Punta Cana Best Excursions and they were great, informative and punctual... read more

Reviewed October 26, 2018
olivia y
via mobile

All reviews private mercedes helicopter transfer vip arrival driver carlos horseback riding girls trip great service other companies coco bongo party boat santo domingo a lot of fun an amazing experience saona island an excursion natural pool dominican republic
Reviewed April 25, 2016

Jay is honest and sincere. Specific to his business, he is punctual, accommodating and fair. His bilingual abilities are most appreciated by foreign tourists who may only speak English.

Less than 12 hours before my flight was set to depart, Jay arranged my transportation to the airport. I was staying at a small hotel where the concierge was not available after 9pm. So I began to frantically search the internet in attempts at making reservations for a taxi or airport shuttle. Within seconds of serendipitously choosing the website for Punta Cana Transportation, Jay communicated with me via chat and we worked out the details in a matter of minutes. My panic was resolved and so I sipped my last Presidente of trip and went to bed at 11:00pm knowing Jay would be there to pick me up at 5:45am.

Jay has a great business and I wish him continued success.

Date of experience: April 2016
Punta Cana B, Owner at Punta Cana Best Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2016

Hi than you so much for your kind words, it is a big pleasure to be able to help.

Reviewed April 21, 2016

My husband and I had an amazing time. They took care of us the whole time, made sure all of our needs and wants were met. If you are traveling to Punta Cana please use this company because you wont be disappointed.

Date of experience: April 2016
Punta Cana B, Manager at Punta Cana Best Excursions, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2016

Reviewed April 20, 2016

Good
just the ocean is very hi, big wave
dive good but not clean water
nice people ans funny
always have smile

Date of experience: December 2015

Reviewed April 19, 2016

We made reservations with COFIRMATION OF TOTALPRICE:
6.3.2016 Punta AirPort to hard rock hotel us$ 40 - actual was 45 (AirPort Parking 5)
7.3.2016 Hard rock to la Romana port us$ 80 - actual 105 (highway toll 25!!!)
14.3.2016 la Romana to punta cana AirPort confirmed us$ 80 - requested 140, we paid 130 (avain highway toll + AirPort fee)
The latter two trips we could have refused to pay extra, but had tight schedule and we did not have time to argue with the driver or police.
The taxi was allways on time and the car was in good condition. But we feel fooled, because our tight schedule was made known to the company/driver.
Soili and Markku

Date of experience: March 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

So sorry we didn't meet your expectations but we are looking forward to make it up to you on your next trip to Punta Cana.
Thanks

Reviewed April 18, 2016

Limousine was on time! Service was wonderful!! Not one complaint and I would highly recommend and use again!!

Date of experience: November 2015