3,504 results
All reviews preferred pool preferred club bluewater grill lil wayne julia roberts breathless resort entertainment team the blue water grill private pool preferred room french restaurant adult pool preferred area e team swim up room beautiful resort scooby doo
Reviewed July 26, 2018

Check in was a mess. I was the lead of a group of 11 rooms. Was promised a swim up, instead got a garden view with tons of bugs. Was then changed over to another garden view that had no bugs but the bathroom smelled like a skunk. We were there for 7 nights and 8 days and they did not clean our room for 2 days out of our whole stay. I complained about the room not being cleaned the first time and was told someone would be there right away. They got to my room 2 and a half hours later!!!

When showering water runs under the door and into the other part of the bathroom. I had to constantly request new towels because they always put dirty towels in our room.
The food was not impressive at all. I think the best restaurant was the hibachi restaurant.

I would be going back nor would I recommend this resort to anybody!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank zayrelee
NowOnyxPC, Director General at Now Onyx Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2018

Dear zayrelee,

Thank you for reviewing our resort. We strive to deliver a great time to all of our guests, and we deeply regret we could not meet your expectations during your visit. Please allows to comment that we follow strict fumigation programs in all areas, and we are always ready to reinforce fumigation in rooms whenever required by our guests. We regret we did not have the opportunity to assist you in this matter. On another hand rooms also receive housekeeping service twice a day, and minibar refilling once a day, unless the guest leaves the ‘Do not disturb’ card on the door. Likewise, our standard room service timing is 45 minutes, and given the situation it cannot be delivered by that time, guests are informed at the moment of making the order, and are given options in case they do not wish to wait. We regret any misunderstanding. We have reviewed our records, and have not found similar reports. We appreciate your heads-up, and remain at your service for any assistance you may need.

Reviewed July 26, 2018

Now Onyx is a newer property in Punta Cana. The preffered access was great. The pools are beautiful and I love how each room has its own jacuzzi. The staff are very nice and helpful. The concierge at the preferred lounge were super helpful. Yohandy was the best! He assisted with making reservations for excursions, reservations for dinner, and even gave us a wake up call to make sure we arrived to the front lobby on time for our pick up. He did all of this with a smile. He made my trip! The next time we visit the Dominican we will be sure to request him as our Concierge again. Will definitely be returning.

Date of stay: June 2018
2  Thank Jettheather
NowOnyxPC, Director General at Now Onyx Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Dear Jettheather,

Thank you for staying with us and for your lovely review. We love to know that you had a great vacation with us, and that we could exceed your expectations with our concept, facilities and service. This kind of feedback is our best reward, and we are sure Yohandy will be happy to know they enhanced your experience. Now Onyx Punta Cana is your home, and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Sunny regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

My family and I just returned from an amazing trip. Our Butler Angel was outstanding. He was amazing and always seemed to appear when we needed him. He checked in with us every day to make sure that we were having a great trip. The service from everyone at check in to the restaurants to the bars was impeccable. They are always smiling and happy.
We preferred the food at the Italian and French restaurants the most and visited the Mexican restaurant at Breathless which was also good. The buffet was good for breakfast and lunch. We took advantage of room service for breakfast too.
We were disappointed with the seaweed in the water but we still sat on the beach and went into one of the many great pools.

Trip type: Traveled with family
NowOnyxPC, General Manager at Now Onyx Punta Cana, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2018

Dear jennifer0702,

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to host you and for your review. We love to know that you had a great vacation with us, and that we could exceed your expectations with our concept, facilities and service. As well, we will ensure Angel gets your praising. Please allow us to comment that we have not had seaweed issues on our beach this year, and we keep a dedicated Team to clean the beach every day. Now Onyx Punta Cana is your home, and you are always welcome home.

Best regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I loved this resort so much that I cried when I was leaving. The best thing about this resort are the people. The workers were so unbelievably nice and sincere. My family and I became great friends with the workers and we made new friends. We met a couple at the bar one night and they invited us to their wedding the next day. It was so amazing. The workers there were also absolutely amazing. It was my birthday and my parents anniversary, so there were balloons on the door and sashes that said Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary. Inside of the room, there was an entire cake for us and chocolate covered strawberries. There were rose petals on the beds and more balloons everywhere! Our favorite bartender, Argenis, worked at the lobby bar. He made the best drinks and always hooked us up with everything. Our favorite bellboy and driver, Andreivy, looked out for us the entire time we stayed there. He drove us around wherever we wanted to go, and he came and got our bags when we were leaving. Our vacation representative, Luis, was the best. He gave us the best insights of the resort and told us everything we needed to know. On our last night, our maid gave us bracelets to remember our time here. I loved them all and we’ll definitely be going back next year!

1  Thank Jaybug98

Dear Jaybug98,

Thank you for staying with us and for your amazing review. We strive to deliver a great time to our guests, and we love that your experience has been better than expected. Please be sure we will recognize our members you have mentioned for delivering a Excelente service to you. Now Onyx Punta Cana is your home, and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Kind regards,

Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 3 nights with my little daughter (6 yrs) and from the check in the preferred club until the last moment when we left the service was more than excellent and also all the staff was above and beyond to help and assist!! To mention a few of the many that made our stay memorable: Omar the Resident Manager, Manuel Chief Butler and many others that my bad memory doesn’t remember. In my personal opinion the main swimming pool is awesome !!! A lot of fun and activities also the ice cream shop was a blast !!!! Thank you so much for making those days with my daughter especial!!!

And the marvelous decoration that they made for my little one !!!!!!!

1  Thank robertojoseluisa

Dear Jose Lu... A,

Thank you for staying with us and for your amazing review. We strive to deliver a great time to our guests, and we love that your experience has been better than expected especially with our service at the Preferred Club. Please be sure that we will recognize everyone you have mentioned for enhancing your experience. Now Onyx Punta Cana is your home, and we look forward to welcoming you back anytime.

Best regards,