“A beautiful stay”

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Toronto, Canada
“A beautiful stay”
Reviewed November 28, 2009

Eagvent's review below is pretty much on the money. We chose the RST to celebrate our first wedding anniversay and had a wonderful time. The place is VERY clean, the staff bends over backwards, and it's a real bonus to have those gold-fade-to-sparkly-silver armbands. Here's a tip if you can't figure out the pillow menu: the feather ones are the softest, the ones provided originally probably the hardest. Wonderful beach and pool area; get up early though to reserve your lounges by placing towels on them. It *seems* like a bit of a chore, but, if you think about it, once you've done that and got that out of the way, you have a little home-base there for the rest of the day. We're not partyers and totally appreciated that they roll up the sidwalks at night. Truthfully, we returned to our rooms after dinner only to go to bed between 9 and 10pm, and I can't swear to when the pool bar shuts down. Those seeking more activity may go to the neighbouring Palladium behemoth for plenty of night-time shenanigans. Anyway, go ahead and look forward to your vacation at the RST. Nice place.

5 Thank Hausfrau007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,019)
  • Czech first
Reviewed November 25, 2009

Grand Palladium - Royal Suites Turquesa
Nov 12-17, 2009

Arrival

I love PUJ! There is a slight hold-up for the picture with the ridiculously dressed girls, but no harm done. Getting through Immigration took all of 2 minutes, buying $10 entry cards and then returning them up about 10 feet later. Baggage started to come through fairly quickly. It was crowded around the belt but that’s to be expected. To leave the terminal, a firm but polite “no thank you” got us through the porters and out to the taxi area. Nodding to one of the several English speaking organizers holding up a simple “taxi” sign, we were escorted to our cab. The driver did not speak English but we knew the fare from the gentleman who got us to the cab. The ride to the resort took about 25 minutes.

Check In

When we arrived, there was no welcome. No “hola”, no cold drink, no “welcome, this is where to go to check in”, nada. We knew where to go from our visit last year and waited for the couple in front of us to finish, then sat at the desk for check-in. I got a Presidente and my wife a bottle of water from the fridge next to the bar. Check-in itself was smooth and fairly quick.

Our butler, or who we were told was our butler, escorted us to our room and gave a quick intro to the TV, safe, fridge, etc. He said his name was Adanza and wrote cell numbers on the info sheet we can return to select pillows, define what we want in the fridge, etc. Our bags were brought up about 5 minutes later.

I don’t know who brought us up to the room. Adanza, we learned two days later, is a lovely woman. I guess he was free in the lobby and it was easier to have him take us up than to find one of the “real” butlers. When we did meet Adanza, we told her we’d turned in the request form with someone else. The next day, our pillows and bottle of rum arrived. Daily fridge refill is promised but did not happen. In our 5 days, it was refilled once. Not a big deal.

The Room

We were put into room 5026. In the original section, this was a 2nd floor room close to the beach and overlooking the pool. Exactly what I’d requested through Octavio about 10 days before arrival.

The room was in good shape. The toilet seat was loose and one of the chairs on the porch was missing a bolt, but nothing problematic. There is a free safe to use that will hold a small to mid-sized laptop. Not sure about a larger one. The tub was in the room but the toilet and shower were behind different doors, offering the required privacy. What the room lacks is a dresser. There are 3 small drawers in the desk and 3 shelves in the closet but this was barely enough for us staying only 5 nights. If you’re on a 2 week holiday and pack heavy, you’ll have issues finding room to store your clothes. The TV brought in plenty of English speaking or dubbed channels with fairly decent reception quality.

We left $3 each day for the maid, with a “gracias” note so she knew it was for her. Everyday around 10-11am, the room was fully cleaned, with flowers and towels animals left behind.

Towels do get a little tricky. Washcloths were there when we arrived but never replaced. Used bath towels were taken when the room was cleaned in the morning but more than once not replaced until the evening. Not great if you want a late afternoon shower before going to dinner. We got around this by taking a couple extra pool towels back up to the room, just in case they were needed for a shower. When done, we returned them to the pool towel hut, now wanting to leave them for the maid to deal with.

Pool

We were right over the pool. For towels, the hut by the center path to the beach opens at 8:30 (usually earlier) and closes around 4:00. The pool itself was not as clean as the neighboring pool by the now closed El Bohio buffet, and we know why. At the RS pool, there’s a shallow sloped area to walk in with 2 small bubblers. People think this is where they’re supposed to wash the sand off of their feet and sandals! I don’t get how people can be so 1) clueless and 2) inconsiderate. I’ve already sent a suggestion note to Octavio about adding a foot shower by the towel hut or at least adding signage directing people to the shower that is there already.

There are 2 pool bars. The main bar with a swim-up area and a smaller one at the beach entry path by building 50. The main had Presidente on tap, all of the assorted frozen drink machines and a full stock of liquor. The smaller had bottled beer, a couple slushy machines, just the basics for liquor and the fridge for self-serve sandwiches. Both were fine, plus staff circulates around the pool for drink orders.

We had to put towels out by 7:30am latest to get a shady palapa by the pool. RS wristbands are gold, then changing to silver during the week as the color wears off. There were an awful lot of people around the pool with gray wristbands who walked over from other sections of the complex. I guess those are the “platinum” wristbands for VIPs and repeat guests. Needless to say, there must’ve been a lot of VIPs and repeat guests that week, as they seemed to take up 25% of the lounges by the pool.

Beach

Beautiful. At any time of day, there were shaded lounges available, sometimes close to the edge of the water and sometimes further back. Plenty of Bali beds too. Drink service was offered for the RS section of the beach.

Lobby

Nice small lobby. Two desks for check-in, a small but fully stocked bar, a fridge with water and beer to grab at any time and 4 free internet desks.

In the hallway between the lobby and the courtyard/pool, there’s a desk for butler service and others for excursions and tour companies. Will your assigned butler be there? Probably not. But any of them can make you’re a la carte dinner reservations.

Dining

The Royal Gourmet was very good for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Food quality was better than at the buffet.

The Los Torres buffet was fine for breakfast or lunch. The quality was OK and the selection was very good. We did not use a buffet for dinner.

Dinners at the a la carte options were mixed. We liked Japanese teppanyaki, Brazilian rodizio was good and we weren’t impressed with the Spanish. For all of them, reservations are now available only at 6:30, 8:30 or 10:00.

At all a la carte and buffet restaurants, the hostess gives you a squirt of hand sanitizer as you enter.

Room service one late night was surprisingly good. The margarita pizza was very good and the burger, though it looked burned to a crisp, was tasty if not juicy.

Punta Cana Mike

If you have the opportunity to go off-resort with Mike, do it. He’s a great guy. We went with him to a Toros game in La Romana and absolutely enjoyed it. A real treat for US baseball fans. Mike’s a friendly and gracious guy.

Departure

Smooth at the RS. Called for luggage pick-up, walked to the lobby, checked out and were in a cab in about 20 minutes.

Same at the airport. Very nice to have Nathan’s, Wendy’s and Baskin Robbins as food choices. I wish that were true in San Juan, where we had a 4+ hour lay-over and the only food options in the terminal were garbage.

11 Thank eagvent
Reno, Nevada
Reviewed November 22, 2009

My husband and I spent Nov 15 - 20 at Royal Suites Turquesa, in Punta Cana. I would give this resort a higher rating, if our check in process was not as flawed as it was. Not only was the reception person rather cold and unfriendly, but they also attempted to bump us to a lower category room, even though they called it an upgrade. Other than the check in experience, we enjoyed the resort, food, employees and location. I will detail a few of the items below.
Initial reception and check in: The check in process almost spoiled our trip, however, because we travel frequently enough, we know that glitches happen and sometimes you have to roll with it. But this is the worst we’ve ever experienced. We always book through our travel agent, who’ve we’ve been dealing with for 10 years. We also only use reputable agencies such as Funjet or Apple.
We booked our vacation 2 months ago and got a very good price through Funjet. The resort was offering a buy 3 night/get 5 night special. At this rate we decided to splurge as we were celebrating our 36th wedding anniversary, so reserved the honeymoon suite.
I do a ton of research before booking any trip and did so again. I compared room catagories and prices between the Funjet website, the Fiesta website, as well as a site called Palladium Addicts, which has a ton of information for anyone looking to visit a Palladium complex. They are super informed folks who are very passionate about the resorts and willing to share any information in the most friendly way . I confirmed thru these 3 sites the differences in room catagories. This is how we chose the honeymoon suite, lovely large rooms with a Jacuzzi on the patio.
When checking pricing and such with our travel agent, she did inform me there were only 15 rooms in the Honeymoon Suite category, and that Funjet only had one more available for our dates – we booked! After this I was on the Palladium Website daily looking for tips, etc. to make our stay enjoyable hoping to avoid any “glitches”.
The resort does offer through the Palladium Addict website the ability to make requests for available floors, anniversary/birthday’s etc. with obviously no guarantees, only availability, which is totally understandable. The week before we left our travel agent said she would make our requests thru the Funjet rep in Punta Cana. The requests were third floor, as close to ocean as possible, and that it was our 36th anniversary. Razel on the Palladium Addicts website also offered to make the requests for me, so I sent them to her as well, as Palladium Addicts sometimes get preferred treatment.
Sorry this is getting long, but I wanted to provide some of the history before we get to the actual check in.
Flight and transfer to resort were fine. We were mistakenly dropped off at the Palace lobby and after they confirmed we were in the Royal section, we were scooted off in a golf cart. Again, no worries. At the Royal Lobby, the bell boy met and greeted us. We waited a few minutes to meet with our check in person. We had been traveling all day as most people are, and were tired and ready for a drink and to relax. To start with, nothing was offered to us, not even much of a welcome or a smile. I got kind of a funny feeling at this point. As he proceeded to check us in, I noticed the keycard envelope had a room number that started with 59. Our room should have started with 50, 51 or 52. I asked him what building we were in, and he mentioned building 59. This is the furthest block of rooms at the back of the resort. It is also not a building with honeymoon suites in it. Nor is it anywhere near the ocean. I questioned him, and he tried to tell me that this is what we reserved, EVEN THOUGH, our paperwork said HONEYMOON. He insisted that because our paperwork said HONEYMOON Villa, the villa word superceded the honeymoon word. I reminded him that building 59 were cabanas according to the websites, but he said no, they were villas. I tried to explain that on none of the websites, including their own, is there any mention of a honeymoon villa. I believe the hotel overbooked the honeymoon suites and was trying to pass off another room to us. Funjet customers are not supposed to get bumped.
I could go on and on about our conversation, we were in “check in” mode for over 2 hours. Not a good way to start a vacation. I will summarize by saying they did finally find a honeymoon suite for us, and allowed us to see both rooms and decide which one we wanted. We checked out both rooms and chose the honeymoon suite, even though the view was not great; right above the sidewalk everyone used to go into the lobby, and many stood and smoked there. However, the room was gorgeous. Curiously, before we were allowed to take this room we “HAD” to sign a waiver, saying something like we would not contact Funjet regarding our experience. I’ve never experienced an apparent cover up like this before. We did sign the paper as we did not want to continue this confrontation, however, did not receive a copy.
Lastly regarding this check in process, I mentioned that we were Palladium Addicts, to which he shrugged his shoulders and said he never heard of them. I asked to speak to Octavio, who is a management person I’ve heard people talk about on the Addict website. He again shrugged his shoulders and said he didn’t know of him. I was amazed and said, “you don’t know of him? why would I know of him if you don’t”? He then said he knew of him but he was not there. I asked if we could speak to Octavio the next day, and he said it would be Octavio’s off day. I asked him please to have Octavio contact us when he came in. We never heard from Octavio.
We were done with this experience, and we were determined to enjoy the rest of our vacation.
What I would offer to potential visitors to this resort, is to be absolutely clear on what type of room you have booked. I doubt that we are the first people this has happened to.
Now for the good:
Butlers – Awesome: Eduard and Carlos were always available, always smiling and accommodating. There was also a gal there, but sorry, didn’t get her name. She was equally great.
Food – Food at Royal Gourmet was the best. We did visit the Japanese one night, and Tokyo was our chef. Very good. We also visited the Steak and Seafood restaurant, which was good. Service was a little hit and miss but most often good.
Drinks – Also very good and many top shelf liquors.
Grounds – Beautiful , we wandered around the entire complex and actually really liked the Bavaro grounds a lot. Lot’s of hardworking employees keeping the grounds well kept.
Beach – Beach is beautiful and great for walking. We walked past the vendors on the beach and they weren’t very pushy at all. We didn’t feel the beach was kept up as nice as the resort grounds, but still was nice.
Pools – We only swam at the Royal Pool as we enjoyed the laid back relaxing feeling there. Everyone plays the towel game at the beach and pool, but oh well, that’s the way it is. The little pizzas and fruit kabobs are a nice touch. Waiters and waitresses were very nice, especially liked Roger on the beach.
Room – Honeymoon suite. The room as absolutely beautiful and our maid, Nurgues, was great leaving us towel art with flowers every day. She was so friendly too when we saw her every morning.
Probability of Returning – Probably not. Even though we finally got what we paid for, it took a lot out of us on our first day. Being forced to sign the letter and made to feel guilty or spoiled for demanding what we paid for did not sit well with us. Finally not hearing from management, Octavio, as requested was rather insulting. I believe we deserved that.

5 Thank jamaicameonemoretime
Connecticut
Reviewed November 17, 2009

The Royal is great! Here are a few thoughts/tips....

Beaches/Pools... The beaches are great - there are plenty of beach chairs, beach beds, cabanas and plenty of room. Lots of sun and shade. The beaches are nice and sandy (not rocky at all) and you can take REALLY long walks on the beach and it is perfect. The pools are great - they are HUGE! Beach bars at every pool and they serve great drinks. We wished that we had discovered the Chango loco drink earlier in the week!!!

The rooms... We stayed in the very basic (JR Suite) and loved it. We would have loved to be upgraded to a swim up but they were full - so we werent that lucky. Our Jr. suite was great though. They clean it several times a day. It amazed me that they know when you leave for dinner and they come in and re-clean and re-make your bed.

Restaurants... It took us a day or so to figure out where to eat - what's good and not good. We ate at the Royal for breakfast most days - if you like eggs - order off the menu rather than the buffet. They have delicious croisants and danishes at the buffet though - and the best fresh squeezed OJ I've ever had!! For lunch we grabbed some pizza right at noon (they only come with one tray) at the pool bar behind the Jr. Suites - or walked the beach to La Uva (right off the beach after the Animation stand) and got some buffet lunch. (You have to wear a shirt/or cover up and shoes). For dinner definitely make reservations in advance - (usually the day before is best or before noon the day of). Our absolute favorite was Italian!! We ate there twice. We also liked Mexican (appetizers) and the Brazilian was really good. We met people that raved of the japanese but my husband doesnt really like it - so we didnt get a chance to eat there. The Royal serves lobster on certain nights (included) but we didnt get there - although we heard it was good.

The spa is great - you can get treatments in the spa or on the beach. I got two massages at the spa - and they were both great.

The lobby bar was fun at night (not the Royal lobby bar but the one next door - forget the name - the one near the casino) - they always have a solo artist. We saw a GREAT guitarist twice. They play from like 7pm-11pm or so. Sometimes its hard to find seats in there but you can just grab a couple chairs and put them anywhere - nobody cares!! We didnt get to any of the shows at the theater - but heard they were pretty good. We also didnt get to the disco. We did go to the sports bar - it is nothing really!

The best advise I could say is to feel comfortable if you are booking here - it's a great place. (I also heard from people that the Paradisus was really good too - but didnt stay there so dont know for sure). Also - i wished that I had printed out a few reviews and brought them with us b/c it would have helped with dining/nightlife the first day or so til we got the hang of it.

HAVE FUN!!!!

THE SERVICE IS OUTSTANDING!!!!! THE PEOPLE THERE ARE HAPPY, FRIENDLY, AND FUN!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!

5 Thank Ldiggy79
florida
Reviewed October 20, 2009

We visited the Dominican Republic in May 2009 for our honeymoon. We debated for a while on which resort to stay at within the Palladium resorts. We decided on the Royal Suites Turquesa & upon arrival we were extremely glad we did. There's several perks that the Royal Suites guests have that the other Palladium resorts do not. Most of them were important to us & definitely made our trip more enjoyable. Suites guests are able to make dinner reservations at all of the restaurants while the guests at the other resorts within the compound can not. This ensures that you have no wait at dinner time. Also there is an open seating restaurant that serves breakfast, lunch & dinner and is exclusively for Royal Suites guests. The food there is phenomenal. We had lobster several nights. There is an upgraded liquor selection at all of the bars within the Royal Suites as well. Not as many alcohol choices as we're used to at home but still much better quality than what is available at the other bars within the Palladium Resorts. The rooms were much nicer as well, considering this is the newest part of the resort. It is definitely worth the extra money to stay on the first floor in a swim up suite. You're able to walk out your patio doors directly into the pool. It's awesome. All in all we had a wonderful trip. The Japanese steakhouse food was excellent & we truly enjoyed the sushi bar. We ate entirely too much food and neither of us got sick during our trip. The resort supplies plenty of activities & entertainment and the beach is very clean & relaxing.
We did a couple excursions like zip lining but the best one that we highly recommend was the quad rentals. We rented 4 wheelers for the day & they took us on a guided tour. They took us up the mountains & stopped at a coffee field were we learned how they grow & process the coffee beans, they also took us to a cavern waterfall inside the mountain for a quick swim & for a drive down a virgin beach. The trip was a lot of fun. The best part of it was that they actually let you have fun on the 4 wheelers. I must admit we were dogging them out pretty bad. This trip was definitely worth it. Another great thing about the Palladium Resorts is their location. You are within walking distance to shopping, The Mangu night club & Steve's Corner Bar. This was our first trip to the Domincan & if we return we would definitely stay at this resort again.

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
11 Thank clingle
Steelville MO
Reviewed October 12, 2009

My husband and I have been to 3 all-inclusives in Mexico--1 in Nueva Vallarta, 2 in Riviera Maya, and 3 here in Punta Cana and this was the best all around. We and two other couples stayed at the Palladium in Riviera Maya 2 years ago and so when this terrific deal became available through Apple, we jumped at it. The price was about half what we'd paid before. We were really happy when we receive an email telling us that we had been upgraded to the Royal Suites because they were redoing the pool in the Bavaro section where we were supposed to be.
We were first wowed by our beautiful rooms which were equipped with everything we could possibly need or desire and looked out at the swim-out pool for the rooms below.
We really enjoyed the butler service in our building, at the beach (I was so happy to have unlimited Bailey's brought to me!) and at the pool, as well as all the ala-cartes we wanted during the week. We spent the week making major decisions like which pool did we want to go to--the quiet one outside our rooms, or the larger one near the beach. Since both had waiters bringing us food and drink, it was a toss-up. We all agree that we are now spoiled for anything less than first-class. We were really happy with the free room service too.
This was the prettiest beach we've been to--found a spot under some high bushes that had a constant breeze. We were also fortunate to not have rain except at night while we were there.
We women treated ourselves to facials and massages at the spa. These were expertly given and well worth the money and time spent. We opted for this instead of optional tours.
The highlight of our week is when my husband and my cousin's husband competed in the Mr. Palladium contest at the theater. They were both among the 4 finalists and my husband won in a tie with another man! I've never laughed so hard at his antics than I did that night. For the rest of the week, he was greeted by the staff that were involved as well as several guests. It was great fun.
Finally, I must comment on the grounds. They are absolutely the prettiest and lushest of any of the resorts we've been to. The landscaping was breathtaking--a true tropical paradise. This is a large complex to maintain and the staff does an excellent job.
We are now Palladium Addicts since our next favorite resort was the Palladium in Mexico. We look forward to visiting the one in Jamaica--especially since the staff speaks English there. There were not many English-speaking guests there--in fact we ended up in a larger group as several couples hearing us, joined us. Everyone was friendly regardless of their language. This made the tirp more fun of course, even though it was sometimes difficult to communicate with the staff.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
7 Thank tvk4
Vero Beach, Florida
Reviewed October 9, 2009

Our recent stay at the Royal Suites Turquesa was truly an incredible experience. We were returning guests to the Palladium complex, but in the past, we were booked in the Bavaro and Punta Cana sections. We also vacationed at the Royal Suites in Riviera Maya, however this was our first time in RST.
We flew with USA3000 from Philadelphia and had a stop in Baltimore before heading on to PC. No problems with the airline arriving or departing.

When we arrived, check in was quick . We were promptly taken to our room, 5301. It was a romance/swim-up suite. The room was absolutely beautiful with an elegant decor and extremely clean. Our spacious bathroom was a separate room, had the double sinks and their new shower system. To the right of our bed was a huge jacuzzi, decorated with towel art along with his and hers bathrobes and slippers. There were also two sets of sliding doors that led out to an immense deck that housed two loungers and two chairs, that overlooked our swim-up pool. We took advantage of the swim-up pool a few times each day, as it was an awesome feature to our room and provided us the opportunity to meet and make friends with other vacationers from the US, Germany and London. Each day we would chat while relaxing in the warm pool water. I'm hoping they join the site to stay in contact with us. Our maid service came at least twice a day and we received random calls from our various butlers asking if we were having any problems or if there was anything we needed.

The location was perfect, as we were just a short walk from the RS lobby, the Royal Gourmet, Las Torres, and the Brazilian and Japanese a la cartes. The Royal pool is directly outside of the lobby and the beach a few steps from the pool. Transportation to other sections of the complex was always readily available and sometimes we rode the train just for the fun of a ride through the complex. I love to view the meticulous and extremely clean landscaping the resort offers. I tried to capture some of the beauty in my photos, please take a look at them once I get them on the site.

We enjoyed breakfast at the Royal Gourmet most mornings, as we are early risers, and found the food to be excellent. We ate at the buffet twice and liked everything there as well. Our servers were so attentive and friendly. For our lunches, we did something different everyday, depending on where we were. A few times we ate at the La Uva buffet on the beach, other days we had sandwiches or pizza at the pool bar and one day we ordered room service. Our evening meals included the Royal Gourmet, the Brazilian and Japanese a la cartes. Everything we ate was quite delicious. My husband is somewhat of a picky eater, and he raved about the food the entire trip.

Our most exciting event of this trip was our romantic dinner on the brand new wedding gazebo, located between the Palace and Punta Cana sections directly off the beach. The structure is so beautiful. Any gentlemen reading this report, take my advice, this romantic evening is worth every penny. I actually cried tears of happiness when I saw the pathway and the breathtaking site of the gazebo lit with red candles and small white lanterns. The table was decorated so beautifully and they had romantic music playing softly, combined with the ocean waves in the background. We had two private waiters serving us our courses and they were so gracious. The food was incredible, starting off with a bottle of wine, an assortment of bread, a large mound of shrimp atop a salsa salad, a seafood soup, our entrees, lobster and steak, cooked to perfection, dessert was cheesecake covered in white chocolate with strawberries forming a heart in the center. Our meal ended with a bottle of champagne. We even danced between courses. As we were celebrating our 37th anniversary and my husbands birthday, that evening will remain in our memories for the rest of our lives. Our servers took photos for us and even gave us a copy of the CD that was playing all night. Every woman deserves to experience such a wonderful night. Trust me fellows, she will love this romantic evening, do it for her.

Something we look forward to when visiting PC is to take out a catamaran in the morning before the sun gets too hot and sail the coastline. The times they had available fit our schedule perfectly, so we did this every other day. We also took in a few shows. One was the couples show, it was hilarious. Another was titled Raices Dominican, which included dancing and singing. Their costumes were brightly colored and beautiful to see. The best show, and one you should not miss is the Circus. These performers work very hard, exhibiting gymnastic skills, acrobats, juggling, fire breathing and much more. It was very entertaining, so make sure you get to see it along with the MJ show which is also very good.

One day we went off the resort to meet up with Punta Cana Mike at Steve's Bar, located on the corner of the Plaza Bavaro. We met others from the US staying at various resorts there as well. We spoke to Mike about the possiblity to go on one of his private tours, but schedules were limited, so we told him next time for sure. We've heard nothing but good reports of his tours, so this is something on our list of things to do the next time we visit.

I cannot say or give enough praise to every single service worker at the Palladium. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and did it with big smiles. Some of them remembered us from prior trips and seemed genuinely happy to see us again. We certainly were pleased to see them as well.

Our entire vacation was so restful and relaxing, plus the additional romance, has inspired me to entitle this trip:

ROYAL SUITES TURQUESA = REST, RELAXATION & ROMANCE

I highly recommend this resort to anyone who is contemplating this type of vacation in Punta Cana.

I know we just returned a few days ago, but we are already discussing the possibility of when we will be going back. We simply love the Palladium. Our heartfelt thanks to each and everyone who made our stay so wonderful once again.

• Stayed September 2009, traveled as a couple