TRS Turquesa Hotel
Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$371
$335
$262
Barcelo.com
  • Breakfast included
Excellence Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$370
$315
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Caribe(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$160
$125
  • Breakfast included
Paradisus Palma Real Golf & Spa Resort(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$328
$230
Melia Caribe Tropical(Bavaro)
$205
$160
  • Breakfast included
Zoetry Agua Punta Cana(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$516
$403
Barcelo Bavaro Beach - Adults Only(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$346
$242
$465
$311
Bookit.com
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa(Punta Cana)(Great Value!)
$259
$202
7,184 results
All reviewsroyal gourmetking kongswim up roomle chanterelleroyal suites guestsroyal lobbypalladium complexroom servicebutler servicecheese fonduelas torresnew sectionel bohiotravel clubromance suitelobstersports bar
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

I can't say everything was perfect but it was close. I read a lot about poor guest service and I would DISAGREE wholeheartedly. The staff go out of their way to treat you kind. Granted if you don't speak the language it can be difficult. I don't, but managed just perfectly. If you smile and treat people nicely, it doesn't matter what language you speak, a smile goes a long way. When we arrived, our room wasn't ready due to snowstorms on the East Coast. Whether true or not, we didn't get our room until the second day, however, we were given a free spa service for the inconvenience. Ricky & Nicholas in the reception area were a pleasure to deal with and were very accommodating. Our own personal butlers Claritza and Jose were also amazing. Anything you need these people take care of you. They book you dinner or activities so that you don't have to. I don't know what else you could expect. Again I don't speak Spanish so communication was sometimes difficult, but I tried and they tried to speak English the best they could. What we need to remember as travelers as we are coming to their country and should know their language. If we don't we can't complain about guest service. Thank you Royal Turquesa for making mine and my new fiancés stay a pleasurable one, and one to always remember.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
10  Thank Jimgis
Rsegarra, General Manager at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2014

Dear Guest,

The family of The Royal suites Turquesa is honored in receiving your valuable comments.

We are proud to hear about your satisfaction on this trip as well as with your recognition on the attentiveness demonstrated by many of our staff members during your stay.

They will be very happy to be congratulated and knowing they have surpassed your expectations.

We look forward to have you back soon.

Kindest Regard!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

We were at tha RTS on Jan.24th for a week. I bought my sister and brother in law this trip for their 25th wedding anniversary. The grounds were beautiful, the food was at best OK, buffets were horrible. Now let's talk about customer service. We paid for butler service and what did we get "GHOST BUTLER". We stayed in block 57 in the Romance Suite (beautiful). When we got there, we didn't have our butler or anyone take us to our room. We searched for 1 hour and tried to find it ourselves. We did eventually. We were tired that evening, so we came to our room and saw bottles of wine. I opened a red one and a white one. Sat down and had 1 glass out of each bottle. Next day we asked the waitress if she knew our butler and that we haven't seen him. I asked her to find him and bring him over to us. Finally came over and we asked where has he been. He laughs. I said to please make sure I have wine in my room all the time as that is my drink of choice. He told me then that the bottles we opened were $50 USD for the red and $22 for the white. I told him I didn't know and that I'm paying as no one was there to inform us of this. He said , "Don't worry, I'll take care of". OK, went back to room, the 2 bottles were gone along with the others. No problem, I get it as I didn't want to pay for them. Ready to leave, guess what they said I owed them $72 USD for the wine which they took. I told him what happened and they pretty much called me a liar and forced me to pay it. My sister took the remaining red wine and spilled it in front of them. Maximus went crazy on us. After all, he smirked and said, it's your wine you paid for it. Terrible customer service. This guy should be fired.

Now try to get something done there. No way is it going to happen. My sister's door shut and locked itself and they waited for 2 hours for someone to finally come up. It's now 2 am. My brother in law was calling down and they would hang up on him. Terrible experience there. Would never ever go back. We have been so many times in DR and loved in fact I am getting married there in December and have booked the Iberostar Grand Bavaro. I'm sure it will exceed my expectations not like this place.

PEOPLE BEWARE.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mplemay
ltajes, Resident Manager at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear mplemay,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for selecting The Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium as well as for the time you took to post your review after having stayed with us.

We are very concerned for the fact that your stay was not up what you expected. The comments of our guests are of the utmost assistance for us since it enable us to detect rooms for improvements and can therefore take instant actions. Be assured that we will never cease in our effort to improve the level of our services and facilities.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. We will be attentive to offer you a pleasant and enjoyable stay as possible.

L. Tajes

Reviewed February 13, 2014

This was my first time at the Royal Suites Turquesa although I have stayed at Royal Suites in the Mayan Riviera. The ground were very nice and maintained. The service was very good and I would recommend staying at this property. The beaches were fantastic as not rocks great sand. The beds in the rooms hard as a rock and the other down side was the food. It took us a couple of days to find the areas that had decent food which they are there but not like many resorts I have stayed at in the past. But with that said I would go back and recommend this resort.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Charg3rs
Rsegarra, General Manager at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2014

Dear. Guest,

Words are missing to express our gratitude for having chosen The Royal suites Turquesa by Palladium as your second home in Punta Cana as well as for the trust placed in us.

We managed to create unforgettable experiences and it is an honor to hear that we have surpassed all your expectations with our service and facilities.

Your recognition on the effort and dedication demonstrated by our staff members are greatly appreciated and I will personally transmit your compliments.

Needles to say that we will be anxiously expecting your next visit.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 13, 2014

Back again for the nineth time. Everything is still Great. From the moment we got off the bus Thomas was waiting to take our suitcases got to reception to find that room 5042 was ready for us This is Presendential suite thanks Ronnie. We arrived Feb.9th everything is just excellent here my wife and I really love it The Resort is Beautiful very well kept. The room is great ocean and poolview we prefer building 50 3rd floor.The people are just great first morning I got a big hug from Guadalupe at the crepe bar I like them there tasty . Most of the staff remember us and are very friendly and go the extra mile to keep us happy. The food is very good we like the Chanterelle and the Gourmet these are for Royal Suites guests only we ate outside at the Gourmet last night and watched the peacock and peahen beautiful ambiance.We met Susan and glen Tuesday afternoon nice to finally meet. While at the pool bar tuesday Maria would refill my drink even before it was empty that was great. We like going in thw pool for a drink swim up bar .We would often go to the pool bar after supper yo see Manuel and Sandy Manuel would make me special drinks thanks Manny.Everybody is just great we are so happy to see them and they are always happy to see us too many names to mention. The Beach is also great. Overall its fantistic Hoping to come Back Soon possibly in October for the 10th time.

Room Tip: We prefer building 50 upper floor swim up rooms are also a great concept
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank Peter G

Dear. Guest,

Your recognition on the effort and dedication demonstrated by many of our staff members are greatly appreciated and I will personally transmit your compliments.

Needles to say that we will be anxiously expecting your next visit.

Kindest Regards,

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This complex is made up of several resorts, all of which have their own feel. We stayed in the Royal Suites, which had a more upscale, adult only and private feel. The room was very nice and conveniently located to both the pool and beach. We liked it very much, and enjoyed the private pool, restaurant and concierge services. It is a ways to get over to some of the other restaurants, pools and activities, but the transportation is usually available within a few minutes to take you where you want to go. The other option was to walk the beach or through the complex which was fairly easy depending on where you were going. The beach was beautiful with plenty of shade, and chairs were usually available without having to walk too far. You can walk this beach for hours. They always had someone delivering water and drinks to the beach. Chairs were not too difficult to get at the swim up pool/bar either. They deliver some food to this area for both breakfast and lunch, but it would be nice if they offered a few more choices for meals. If you want more than a snack, you have to go to one of the other areas to eat. There is a private, adults only restaurant fairly close and a buffet within walking distance. We enjoyed all of the specialty restaurants located around the resort, and the entertainment was very good in the evenings. There was always somewhere to go to listen to music around to the various stages throughout the resort. One negative point is that I did get tired of the frozen drinks which were mostly made from premixed frozen mixes and weren't always quite frozen enough. It would be nice if they had blenders to mix the drinks at the Royal Suite pool bar. The staff was friendly, but some bartenders at the Royal Suites pool bar were only friendly if they were receiving good tips. We found the bartenders at the other resort bars to be friendlier. Overall, this was a very nice resort. It offers something for everyone, including families.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Royal Suite rooms which were located at the main pool and steps from the beach. We loved the convenience of the rooms. You could run back to your room in minutes and be back on the beach in no time. Even though we were at the pool, it wasn't noisy at all.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Nancy L
ltajes, Gerente at TRS Turquesa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2014

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your preference in selecting Royal Suites Turquesa by Palladium for your recent vacation. I also like to extend our gratitude for sharing your experience on this trip and let aware future travelers to our destination about our excellent services.

We put our greatest interest and value in our guests' opinions. Focus our efforts and dedication to continuously improve the quality of our services and facilities.

I took a good note of your remarks related to our staff and I would like to take this opportunity to mention that indeed we have a great task ahead concerning the subject matter since we are in a continuous process of the improvement of the level of our services. I assure you correctives measures will be in motions in order to keep our line of excellence in our service.

It is truly a pleasure for us to confirm that in spite of certain details you have enjoyed your stay.

Hope to be your home for a next visit to Punta Cana.

L. Tajes.