“Fun experience”
Review of Crazy Wheels

Crazy Wheels
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Great ride around the sugar cane fields. Thanks to the staff for guiding us during our ride. We used the 4 wheelers and boogie cars in the mud

All reviews
"switch drivers"
"local children"
"easy pick"

Reviewed May 8, 2013

You will get dirty, but you will have a blast. What a great way to get beyond the resort/compound walls and see the country you're visiting. I went on the excursion with four friends, and we all agreed that this was the highlight of our week in the DR. Our guides were great - professional and friendly. The trip was longer than expected (which was a good thing) and definitely well worth the money. If I ever return to the DR, I'll make sure to hit up Crazy Wheels again.

A few cautionary notes: if your resort food hasn't been treating you well, invest in some Imodium because I didn't see any bathroom facilities. Oh, and you will be dusty and dirty from head-to-toe, but you will probably be smiling.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I have to thank my sister in law for this experience, she said she wanted to take this excursion off the Carnival Cruise and I was glad I did. My kid and I were partners in the same Dune Buggy. We not only went on a sugar plantation but also through towns with dirt roads with kids that came out to greet you from the island. In the middle of the excursion the group stopped for some fresh sugar stalk. One thing do not wear white, wear a pair of goggle because it is dusty and a bandana as well. The tour is guided by a guy on a ATV which allows you to hammer down full throttle.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Well maintained Quad-bikes, excellent tour-guides, and an interesting route through the exquisite areas of bayahibe and altos de chavon.

2  Thank RutuTravelServices
See more reviews
Reviewed January 3, 2013

We did a package for 10 people. They arranged the taxi service from the cruise port and back. We had ATVs and dune buggies, halfway we switched. They took us through the village and to an amazing river. We found a Tarzan rope and swung off and it was awesome! The river came in handy because we all looked so old with all the dust and dirt on us but who cares, ur on vacation on amazing excursion!! We then rode through the village some more then through the plantation and had some fresh sugar cane. We all thought we were in a movie, it was surreal how much fun we were having! We stopped at a local store for some fresh fruit and to buy some souvenirs. We even lost our camera in the river and they found it and sent it back to us!! You always hear of horrible stories of this country and I must admit I was skeptical about sending money prior to but it was exceptional service from beginning to end and to this day we all still talk about this amazing time. Thank u to everyone who made our time unforgettable. I always recommend this excursion. Safe, cost effective, and a true experience. Thanks again!