“Very accomodating tour group.”
Review of Ryanna Sun

Ryanna Sun
More attraction details
Owner description: This quiet beach in La Romana is ringed with palm trees.
Saint Andrews, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Very accomodating tour group.”
Reviewed March 12, 2014

I understand french, some. Yet I was able to understand what was going on with this French tour group. Ryanna sun, and Lindsay for certain, were very helpful. We emailed back and forth to set up a trip, and even though they didn't normally make arrangements with the resort I stayed with, Lindsay made arrangements. She quoted me a price, which was fair (and cheaper than the price offered from the tour available from the resort), but she still gave us money back when the price worked out less. All staff were engaged in their work, and engaging with tourists. The sun wasn't ideally cooperative, but everyone had fun. My only issue was that I couldn't enjoy the drinks as much as I would have liked, because I had over-indulged the day before and I had to take it easy. There was no shortage! And I don't think I will ever see water as beautifully blue and varied. Merci Beaucoup!

Visited March 2014