35 people are viewing this hotel
Booking.com$549
Priceline$549
Algotels$216
4,695 results
All reviews casa de campo golf cart teeth of the dog minitas beach great service all inclusive package horseback riding skeet shooting top notch causa great golf la cana restaurant dye fore lago grill golf courses are beach club golf trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2019

Truly an amazing slice of heaven! Everything was perfect. The food was the so far above other resort and the drinks were great. I was traveling solo for a business trip and was never concerned for my safety.

Room tip: Elite rooms are super roomy and so comfortable! The beds are amazing!
Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2019

Thank you very much for your comments about your recent visit to Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, we are always pleased to welcome you.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World we continually strive to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and we are glad that this was your case.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

The best vacation of my life. Casa de Campo is paradise on earth I couldn’t be happier. Everything was perfect. The room, the bars, all the restaurant are amazing specially the food at the Piazzeta restaurant was wonderful, the waiter Francys couldn’t be more attentive and professional similar to the Lagos restaurant the waiters Antonio Ortiz, Andres y Obett They were always helpful and professional. And the bellboy always attentive specially Emmanuel Taveras. I just can’t wait to go back again.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Aamonzon
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2019

Hello,

We are so happy to hear that! Thank you very much for your review about your stay at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, it is a pleasure to receive such positive comment from you!

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continually strive to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

We thank you for choosing us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed August 26, 2019

This property exceeded my expectations! The service was impeccable, food delicious and resort so much more than just a beach destination. A MUST go! Every room/villa comes with its own golf cart which makes getting around so easy. The all inclusive package is the way to go. Forgot about marginal "all inclusive food"...this place is top notch!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello,

Happy Birthday! Thank you so much for sharing such a nice comment about your stay. We are very happy to know you enjoy your birthday at the property.

We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed August 25, 2019

Casa de campo... Well what can I say we had an unbelievable time here. I travelled with my husband and baby who is 7 months old. My father his partner and my sister aged 9 also came along.

Check in... Welcomed with prosecco easy process from start to finish especially after arriving after a long flight

Room.. We had 443 deluxe category. Very large with large balcony. Great sized bathroom. Loccitane amenities. Rooms were cleaned superbly every day.

Golf buggy... Absolute great fun never ran out of petrol and drove everywhere

Pool by reception area... Great if you have a baby as they have lots of shaded areas.

Beach... Amazing. You cannot fault it sand beautiful and soft. Sea warm and clear. But the best thing about the beach was the service. From the minute you step on the beach someone is rushing to help you find the perfect spot. A really big shout out to to Domingo and Raul as they were on the ball all of the time. They couldn't do more for us and they didn't expect big tips. Just such nice people and a real credit to casa de campo. They really made our holiday.

We were all inclusive so here's my thoughts on the food and drinks offered

Le cana.. Dined here on the first night as right in the heart of the hotel. Very nice great selection of starters and mains

La casita (marina)
Wow wow wow stunning setting. Impeccable service fantastic food. Just amazing

Pubbelly sushi. (marina)

Had two meals here. Again just fantastic quality of food, the fillet steak octopus and lamb chops are a must. We are not sushi lovers but they have something for everyone. They do not offer children's menu but my 9 year old sister had fillet steak and it was to die for.

Chilango taqueria (altos de chavron)

Beautiful setting, wasn't one of my favourites but great to go for lunch

Piazzetta.. (altos de chavron)

Wonderful wines antipasti good choice of menu. Again great setting

Minitas beach club (not all inclusive)

Worth every penny. Phenomenal. Huge portions maybe a little to big but what an experience. The wow factor!!!

Food trucks on beach... Great really tasty food. The shrimp was great

Now the drinks... All inclusive means all inclusive you can have hennessy grey goose tanqueray there is so much choice. Just don't order the vsop or the premium cognac whisky vodka etc. But in my book the offerings are premium anyway.

Horseriding... Although a little scared at first great fun you must do at least once

Shooting... Again just such a wonderful experience. The guy with us was fantastic

Casa de campo is not a place to go to if you want all singing and dancing entertainment in the evening. However I found most families were just really enjoying spending quality time together during the day and by the time they had dinner were ready for bed anyway. The entertainment they do offer was for us acceptable.

I would rccomend this resort to anyone on earth

Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank chrissy123Essex
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2019

Hello Ms. Ana,

Thank you very much for your review about your stay at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, it is a pleasure to receive such positive comment from you. We are very happy to know that got to enjoy our property to the fullest.

Reviewed August 23, 2019

Although my stay was brief, I could not have enjoyed my time at Casa de Campo more. No detail is overlooked. This is luxurious living.

The beach area, restaurant and bar is simply amazing. A trip to the nearby island it a must. The sand is some of the most soft sand I have ever set foot on.

The rooms are stunning and well-appointed and the complimentary golf carts are a great way to get around. If you're considering a stay here, you won't be disappointed. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Thank you so much for sharing such a nice comment with us. We are very happy to know that you had a wonderful time during your stay. We will share your comment with our staff. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.