45 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$227
Booking.com$439
Orbitz.com$439
4,667 results
All reviews golf cart casa de campo teeth of the dog minitas beach great service all inclusive package horseback riding skeet shooting top notch causa great golf dye fore la cana restaurant lago grill golf courses are beach club golf trip
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling in a country house and I stayed in the hotel this spectacular comfortable room. Clean the high quality French bath products and the excellent service but you have to move in the golf carts for everything since it is far from everything rooms all the facilities of the spa first and very good restaurants basically small details but made up for the stay

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for sharing such a nice comment with us. We are very happy to know that you had a wonderful time during your stay. We will share your comment with our staff.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

Casa is a dream, they cater to your every need, I have not only vacationed there but also had my wedding here. The service is impeccable. There's a little of everything for everyone. Also, Alto de chavon is a must, where one will feel like you're touring an italian village.... 6 stars!

Trip type: Traveled with family

Hello,

Thank you o much for sharing such a nice comment about your stay with us. It makes us very happy to know that you had a wonderful.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World we continually strive to meet and exceed the expectations of our guests and we are glad that this was your case.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2019

I returned from Casa again this year for the 5th year in a row and year over year, it just gets better. I brought my wife and daughter (who has a photography & travel blog) this year, and they haven't stopped talking about it since. The beach club additions are excellent and even though I didn't get to use the shooting facilities this year, since I had these two dictating my schedule lol, we rode by and it looks amazing and I can't wait to try it out next year. We never had a bad meal or service across all the restaurants from breakfast at Lagos to lunch at the marina to dinner at Altos.
Our room was kept immaculate and we would like to give special acknowledgment to our houseman Cesareo De La Cruz for taking such good care of my family while we were there.
On a side note: With all the negative publicity concerning the DR as of late, this location is safer than most facilities around the country or I wouldn't bring my family here. There are armed security at the gates, roaming the facility, and monitoring the fenced in perimeter of the resort both in person and through hidden cameras. There are many celebrities that have vacation homes in this community and I can assure you safety & security are paramount when it comes to Casa and I wouldn't hesitate to return.

Room tip: Second floor rooms have better views but the vaulted ceilings make them harder to cool during the day
1  Thank ultrasonic1
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2019

Thank you very much for your review about your stay at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, it is a pleasure to receive such positive feedback from you.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, we continually strive to meet and exceed our guests' expectations.

We thank you for choosing us and we hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2019

My husband and I have just returned from an 11 night stay in the hotel and wow what a wonderful time we had. We wanted a special holiday to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary and somewhere with golf for my husband. This was the perfect place. We booked an All Inclusive package with British Airways. On arrival we were upgraded to an Elite patio room, perfect location, overlooked the driving range. The room was so spacious and bed was especially comfortable. The bathroom area off the bedroom was brilliant. With the rooms, and I believe it’s all the rooms, you are given the use of a golf buggy for your entire stay. This gives you the freedom to go off the hotel site and visit the Marina, the beach club and even Altos de Chavon, although there are also free shuttles from the hotel. Having buggies also enables you to get to any activity you might book, we did horse riding and clay pigeon shooting. The room maids, daytime Francisca, and evening Clarissa. were both very friendly, always making sure everything was ok and checking we had everything we needed. Pool area - the time of year we went is the quiet season and it was almost empty, no rushing or getting up early to secure sun beds and there were plenty of beds with or without shade.There are two pools and one has a swim up bar. The pool staff and waiters in this area were always friendly, a special shout out to Santa, who looked after us both very well, ensuring we always had a drink. in fact all staff were friendly didn’t come across anyone miserable and everyone seemed happy to work there. Food in all restaurants was exquisite. The Lago restaurant on hotel site did breakfast and buffet lunch. Breakfast staff, a special mention to Leonardo and Edwin. Several mornings I had breakfast on my own as my husband played golf and they both always made sure I was ok, other waiters did too but they just stood out to me. You have use of several restaurants, not all are on site but all worth a visit. Personal favourites for dinner were La Cana (on site), La Casita (overlooking Marina) and Minitas
Beach Club. For lunch the food from the food trucks at Minitas beach was great too.
The girls on the concierge desk were always helpful when we enquired about anything and we were also taken by Keila to view some villas for possibly booking next year, she was very knowledgeable and helpful. The manager of concierge, Doris, made a big effort to meet us and presented us with a goody bag of gifts. Lovely gesture from her. All golf courses were in extremely good condition and enjoyable to play with great views. All golf course staff really helpful, my husband used the same caddy each time he played called Raimel, he was also always helpful, knowledgable and so friendly. We don’t usually go back to the same hotel/destination as we like to visit different places but we will definitely return here. Thank you Casa for such a memorable holiday. Can not wait to return.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Daughtrey61
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2019

Hello Ms. Daughtrey,

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again soon.

Reviewed August 2, 2019

Just came back from an 8 day stay with my husband and children from Fairfield County. After much concerning news about the DR and as an experienced traveler, I want to let everyone know that we had the best time and would definitely return to this particular location in La Romana without hesitation. This Resort was SAFE clean, beautiful, and very well run. Golf carts and a/c shuttles at your service. Friendly and accommodating staff that spoke English and always willing to help. Food was absolutely delicious and fresh at La Cana, SBG at the Marina, Lagos, and La Piazetta. (i usually shy away from salads and fresh fruits in certain countries to avoid getting sick) however all salads and fruit that I did decide to eat were perfectly fine. Acqua pana bottled water from Italy as well as the local bottled water were perfectly safe and fine. My 6 and 11 year old enjoyed all aspects of the hotel and Minitas Beach Club. The beach club was recently built/expanded in 2018 and the music vibe and all over grounds were gorgeous, chic, and a/c in bathrooms. Rates are amazing now and I encourage all who were on the fence about booking....have no fear. Although we wanted to fly into LA ROMANNA- flights from JFK are limited to Saturdays - however we flew into Punta Cana and 50 min shuttle ride was comfortable- safe- direct- free wifi. We ventured to Altos de Chavon within the Casa de Campo grounds. La Piazetta restaurant was so beautiful and the live 4 piece quartet made us come back a second night. Santos, Gregory, and Francis were fantastic- as well as Said and Miguel Ruiz....all very professional and accomodating. Don't wait- experience Casa de Campo!!

Room tip: I liked the suites closest to main reception and Lagos - short 20 sec ride by golf cart or you can walk.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
RobD3065, social media manager at Casa de Campo Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Hello Ms. Stephanie,

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you again.