It seems every year we go back and something at this great resort gets better. You really cannot compare the price of this hotel with other " similar" all inclusive resorts. The staff ( the ENTIRE STAFF) cannot be more helpful and friendly. They make you feel that you are wanted and that they are happy you came. The food has gotten better ( than again it was never bad ) the menus offer more of a selection, and the golf !!! I have never seen the courses ( Teeth, Links and Dye Fore) in better shape. As a PGA Golf Professional, I highly recommend Casa de Campo. It has everything !!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Priceline so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic