When built this was no doubt amazing and many of its aspects still are. But the hotel is not on the beach, the beach (which you have to drive to) is just ok especially relative to other beaches in the DR. The rooms are very nice and the service is great. The food is good but not great. But the spa is spectacular. This is the second time I have gone and while very, very nice, I feel that there are other, better options. Unless of course you are a golfer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic