My family ended our latest Dominican Republic vacation at Casa de Campo. We had the all inclusive package at the hotel and took full advantage of the skeet shooting and had both kids riding horses everyday. The kids loved it. We used the golf driving range, toured the property on the hotel golf cart and even played ping pong and air hockey at the kids club. We loved the Il Cana restaurant next to the lobby where the staff were great and the food excellent. The beach was also a joy with crystal clear water and a restaurant right on the beach. This was not our first time there, but was the first doing an all inclusive and highly recommend it. Altos de Chavon on the property is a a great getaway with a different feel and the Marina is a good place to take a walk and look at the shops and all the boats. My family cannot stop talking about a wonderful time we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic