Dominican Republic is beautiful and the people are very nice. One of my favorite people in the world, Nina, lives in La Romana with her family and two children. We rented a house in the community and it was exactly what you would see in a movie. Super cool pools. Ocean views that are just amazing. The marina is a very cool area with a few good restaurants and some nice shopping. The marina area is very clean and classy. Rent golf carts to get around the community.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the most exclusive resort destination in the Caribbean—Casa de Campo Resort and Villas—a stunning 7,000-acre hotel, resort, and residential community in La Romana on the southeastern coast of the Dominican Republic. Our tropical playground features a unique array of amenities, including an expansive marina, tennis courts, and polo facilities. Casa de Campo is also one of the most sought-after Dominican Republic golf resorts featuring three championship golf courses — including Pete Dye’s masterpiece, Teeth of the Dog, the #1 ranked course in the Caribbean and number 39 in the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Casa de Campo Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa De Campo Hotel La Romana
- Casa De Campo Dominican Republic
- Casa Del Campo Dominican Republic