“Best Thing you will do on your Vacation!!”
Review of Rancho Lorilar

Rancho Lorilar
Belleville, Ontario, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Thing you will do on your Vacation!!”
Reviewed November 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I travelled to Puerto Plata this November and prior to our trip we researched things to do in the area.

We came across Rancho Lorilar and it sounded great....so I sent an email to them.
I was extremely surprised to recevie a reply from Joyce (the Manager) almost instantly. She provided me with all the information that I needed to know and we booked a trip via email for when we would be there.

When it was the day of our excursion, Joyce called us at the hotel to ensure we were still wanting to go (as it was raining that day). We decided to go any way as it beat sitting in a hotel room for the day.

When we arrived at the Ranch, we were greeted with a warm hug from Joyce and several of the adopted dogs that live there.
*Be sure to bring with you bananas for the Horses and sausage for the Dogs when you arrive*
We met our guides, Angel and Pedro and got ready to saddle up :)

Angel and Pedro were the most amazing guides we have ever had on an excursion. They were extremely knowledgable and made you feel comfrotable and at ease. AS this was only my second time on a horse I was a bit nervous at first, however by the end I was galloping and wanting to keep riding.

This was an excursion that I will never forget and we will back to see Joyce and the guys again soon!! If you get a chance to go here, I highly recommend it!

The only thing that I will say is to be sure that you send Joyce an email and deal with her. Ask for Angel and/or Pedro as your Guides and you will have the best time as well. The scenery was to die for and we had a lunch at the top of the mountain which was absolutely delicious.

Thanks again guys.....this was the highlight of our trip!!

Stevie and Mike

1 Thank Stevie T

• Polish first
stoke on trent
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“good entertainment”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

billiiant, good afternoon and evening,good fun and authentic Dominican food. Good entertainmentand they included everyone

Visited November 2012
“It was the highlight of myself and my nine year old daughters trip to DR!!!!”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Amazing experience that we will remember forever! I was a little scared at first bc my nine year old has never ridden a horse before but before long I felt completely safe with our tour guides help! Angel took great care of my daughter!!! Janine was awesome as well! They were genuine and a ton of fun!!! I wouldnt have traded this tour for anything and I am truly grateful to them for helping to build life long memories for my daughter and I!!!!

Manchester, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“great half day trip”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This trip was well worth the money we paid for it. The guides were very funny and really made the trip The staff at the ranch were really freindly as well.I would definately recommend this trip. Dont forget to take bananas for the horses

Vassalboro
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was a first timer! Joyce was very friendly and had a great sense of humor and Alex was even crazier than his name... Before I go again, I think I have learned a lesson...not to sit and put all your weight on the horse, ouch... We saw such beautiful sights!!!!

Visited October 2012