“good entertainment”

Rancho Lorilar
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed November 27, 2012

billiiant, good afternoon and evening,good fun and authentic Dominican food. Good entertainmentand they included everyone

There are newer reviews for Rancho Lorilar

Reviewed November 19, 2012

Amazing experience that we will remember forever! I was a little scared at first bc my nine year old has never ridden a horse before but before long I felt completely safe with our tour guides help! Angel took great care of my daughter!!! Janine was awesome as well! They were genuine and a ton of fun!!! I wouldnt have traded this tour for anything and I am truly grateful to them for helping to build life long memories for my daughter and I!!!!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

This trip was well worth the money we paid for it. The guides were very funny and really made the trip The staff at the ranch were really freindly as well.I would definately recommend this trip. Dont forget to take bananas for the horses

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was a first timer! Joyce was very friendly and had a great sense of humor and Alex was even crazier than his name... Before I go again, I think I have learned a lesson...not to sit and put all your weight on the horse, ouch... We saw such beautiful sights!!!!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to DR in Jun/Jul 2012 and went on a full-day tour - it was really amazing, Joyce was very helpful in organizing the details of my excursion prior to my arrival in DR, I brought bananas/sausages/pastries for the horses/dogs/staff and they all loved it. I really loved the food at the pit-stop for the full-day tour and I loved the "galloping" parts ALOT. I was not sore at all after the full-day tour. The horses were very easy going & followed instructions. Would def recommend this ranch over others.

1  Thank KenKenIAM