WINNER WONDERLAND
Win Big When You Book on TripAdvisor

“It was the highlight of myself and my nine year old daughters trip to DR!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rancho Lorilar

Rancho Lorilar
“It was the highlight of myself and my nine year old daughters trip to DR!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

Amazing experience that we will remember forever! I was a little scared at first bc my nine year old has never ridden a horse before but before long I felt completely safe with our tour guides help! Angel took great care of my daughter!!! Janine was awesome as well! They were genuine and a ton of fun!!! I wouldnt have traded this tour for anything and I am truly grateful to them for helping to build life long memories for my daughter and I!!!!

• Polish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“great half day trip”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

This trip was well worth the money we paid for it. The guides were very funny and really made the trip The staff at the ranch were really freindly as well.I would definately recommend this trip. Dont forget to take bananas for the horses

Visited November 2012
Vassalboro
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“What an experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012

I was a first timer! Joyce was very friendly and had a great sense of humor and Alex was even crazier than his name... Before I go again, I think I have learned a lesson...not to sit and put all your weight on the horse, ouch... We saw such beautiful sights!!!!

Visited October 2012
Mississauga, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“GREAT TIME @ Rancho Lorilar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

I went to DR in Jun/Jul 2012 and went on a full-day tour - it was really amazing, Joyce was very helpful in organizing the details of my excursion prior to my arrival in DR, I brought bananas/sausages/pastries for the horses/dogs/staff and they all loved it. I really loved the food at the pit-stop for the full-day tour and I loved the "galloping" parts ALOT. I was not sore at all after the full-day tour. The horses were very easy going & followed instructions. Would def recommend this ranch over others.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank KenKenIAM
Luton, United Kingdom
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“A great ride into the countryside”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 22, 2012

When you arrive at the ranch you are greeted by Joyce. She's a New yorker and is very very down to earth. She will tell you whats what and what you will be doing on your ride that day. We only did a half day ride which was great. the 2 guides that can out with us are very knowledgeable about their country and their horses. One of our guides crazy Alex was very funny and could answer pretty much all our questions.

Visited October 2012