“Absolutely amazing!!”

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Absolutely amazing!!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

I dont think I could have asked for a better way to spend the day. Joyce and her team were such a pleasure to have met and gave us an experience we will never forget. Thank you Rancho Lorilar :)

1 Thank KCJ988

• Polish first
SCOTLAND UK
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“YEE HAA!!”
Reviewed October 10, 2012

Excellent half day riding! as experienced riders we usually find it's just your usual hack- but our 2 guides led us on a trail, in and out of forrests, galloping up and down hills! great fun!!

1 Thank emma M
Thurso, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Entertainment Value”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Taste the authentic Dominican food, experiene the fun and friendly atmosphere of this intimate and good value for money trip

Visited September 2012
Selden, New York
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Thank You Joyce and Alex and the rest of the team.”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Wow, we had a great time at this place even though I was so nervous. Joyce was so nice and really makes you feel like she has known you for a while. The horses are beautiful and so well trained. I was so nervous and they gave me the perfect horse. Alex was so patient with me too and made me feel confident. Needless to say my horse was the last on line and Alex was right there by my side. JUST a great time.

Mount Vernon, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Rancho Lorilar is amazing. If you decide to partake in one excursion during your trip to DR, def. come here. The bf and i opted for the day long tour, which was totally worth it! The staff/guides make you feel completely at ease, so even if you're a newb. to horseback riding you'll be galloping by the end of the day. Our guides, Angel and Willie, were great. Angel offered to take pictures of the bf and I whenever we stopped somewhere with a nice view.

If it's your first time riding, don't be nervous! With the guides' expertise and the well trained horses you have nothing to worry about. All you need is a bit of sunblock and bug repellent. (and A LOT of bananas so the horses can have a treat after the ride..bring some tasty treats for the sweet dogs, too!)

Visited September 2012