“amazing food”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: * Cafe * Pastry * Bistro *
Reviewed July 3, 2019

we stopped here to have lunch during a wonderful tour with Iguana Mama. the food was amazing and so diverse, they wouldnt give the recipes though lol i tried. the service was perfect and the restaurant was beautiful i would love to come back here and eat more :)

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (133)

Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

Had lunch with friends there today and I had vegetable wrap. It was excellent! My friend both enjoyed what they ordered. Service was great and I left very happy!!!!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 13, 2019

As part of a tour through Iguana Mama, we ate in the courtyard a very nice lunch. I had chosen the Dominican fried chicken, beans and rice and was pleased and my sister enjoyed a very American looking cheeseburger. Nice, quite, and delicious. Once served, there was never any service from wait staff.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 6, 2019

My family and I visited Kaffe restaurant while on vacation to Puerto Plata. We had a great experience, and a very nice breakfast. The coffee selection was great! The food was delicious, and our waiter Limbert was very friendly and attentive to our needs. Parking was the worst part, but we parked about 2-blocks away and walked, not a big deal. Overall great!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 30, 2019

Quaint off the beaten path,friendly, great food, no long wait. The staff attentive. Highly recommended. Not expensive.

Date of visit: March 2019