“Im not brave enough!”

Damajagua Waterfalls Adventure from Puerto Plata
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Took all my kids on a trip, they enjoyed it very much, and would do it again, although I didnt go, I sat on a rock and enjoyed the peaceful view of the trees and listening to the waterfalls.

There are newer reviews for Damajaqua Cascades

Reviewed November 9, 2012

After reading all the postive reviews through tripadvisor, we decided to book the full 27 Waterfalls tour and it was amazing!! I've never done anything like this and it is a must-do. Be aware though, if you are not in great shape, this will be difficult for you. The walk up the mountain can be slightly difficult and the rocks and waterfalls do get slippery, but don't let that stop you! The guides are wonderful and I felt safe the whole time. Book through Iguana Mama and you won't be sorry! Martin picked us up at the hotel, gave us great information on the way to the falls and our guides, Guillermo and Leoni were awesome!!! We loved them!! Bernardo was our camera man and he was great too. You can tell they love their jobs, which makes it that much more fun! If you book through Iguana Mama, you also get lunch and it was the best food we ate of the whole trip!! Bring a waterproof camera and good walking shoes and enjoy the scenary! I can't wait to come back and do this again!!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Beautiful and exciting. A must see and do for anyone in ok shape to experience on their trip to Puerta Plata.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Very difficult if your not in good physical shape it was a great deal of walking up the side of a mountain but if you can do it it was fun jumping into the waterfalls Zip line was a lot of fun but again not the unfit horse back riding was fun

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This was the highlight of my trip! I would do this again in a heartbeat! You hike up a mountain for about 45 minutes, then jump and/or slide down the waterfalls. Great scenery and excellent guides. Life jackets and helmets provided. Wear your own water shoes as the rentals don't look great. Bring a waterproof camera. You also have the option to purchase a video.

1  Thank Jessy_Jay31