Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Hartford, Wisconsin
“Great Experience”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

Our rooms were spacious and clean. Minor issue, was fixed quickly, and followed up on with management.

We chose to purchase. Service, and our experience were phenomenal from there on!

Like everything membership has its pluses

• Stayed March 2014
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, April 7, 2014
Dear Guest,

Receive cordial greetings from all the team working at Presidential Suites by Lifestyle. We would like to thank you for your kind comments. Your feedback will provide motivation and confidence to keep working to satisfy our customers and improve our service.

We are looking forward to welcoming you once again and continue providing the most unforgettable experiences.

The Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Everything was unforgettably amazing! Entertainment people are always the best, workers always helpful, such as John Cena who was always there when needed! I will definitely be coming back for more great memories!

• Stayed March 2014
Dear Guest,

We really appreciate that you took your time to write this comment, expressing how much fun you had at Presidential Suites by Lifestyle
We are really happy that you liked our service and we will congratulate John Cena for providing a great hospitality.

Best Regards,

Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I visited this place in February for the first time. The staff and grounds were very clean and well-maintained. The entire Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort is built like a mini town with so many complexes to navigate. It has a excellent shuttle service to get around the different complexes. It has lots of activities, but are mainly catered to families and older people. The problem with this place is not being aware if you are not V.I.P you are limited to so much at this resort. You can use only certain beaches and restaurants. The real all inclusive about this place was the drinks. The food is great only at certain place we were allowed at. Shout out to the people behind Casablanca restaurant. When you go on vacation the word "NO" is the last thing you want to hear after spending money to stay there. Then there is the presentation to become a member. Just some advice to the resort: Instead of telling people what they can't do, open up the resort so people can really take your presentation serious. People go there to be on vacation and already spent their money. Telling people what they can and can't do will not get more business. Bottom line is I have stayed at places that roll out the red carpet then ask me to open my wallet to get memberships, not the other way around.

Room Tip: Just make sure you go there as a v.i.p patron. Anything else is a waste, unless you are willing to...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
6 Thank Natureboy1911
Dear Guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle as the hotel to enjoy your vacation. We are really sorry that we did not meet your expectations, anyhow we appreciate that you took your time to write this review.

Your comments are taken very seriously, we will use it to improve our product and we apologize for not being able to fulfill your expectations.

Best Regards,

Chicago
Reviewed December 28, 2013

This was our first time and this won't be our last. Our time there was exceptional. We were treated like royalty. The staff was helpful, friendly and courteous. Our suite was very clean and well maintained. I cant say enough about our experience there. I would like to say thank you to Madelyn Tejada and Indiana for their exceptional service. I would also like to thank our personal concierge, Jemal Archer for his exceptional service.

• Liked — Friendly staff
  • Disliked — No elevator
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank XtreemTravelR
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle as the hotel to enjoy your vacation. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and we will congratulate Madelyn, Indiana & Jemal about your nice comments regarding them.

We hope to see you back soon in our lovely hotel.

Spring Valley, New York
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We visited Presidential Suites ("PS") October 10-13, 2013. This was our third visit to this resort this year and the first stay at PS this year. We were a group of 6, and we has a 2 bedroom suite and a Presidential Studio.

The front desk staff were very friendly at check in; they were jovial and conversational. It was a great way to start our vacation. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The balconies are also spacious and ours even had a hammock. This makes for a relaxing vacation.

Breakfast at Blues restaurant was good; adequate selections for the omelette station and adequately staffed.

We spent most of our time visiting other parts of the property (the various beaches and restaurants) and we all had a lovely time.

We are frequent visitors to this resort; average 4 times a year. We find the resort to be unique when compared to other resorts in the Caribbean. Yes there are times we see opportunities for improvement. But all things considered, the hotel continues to add additional amenities and continues its effort to deliver a superior product.

I will be back for Christmas holidays and this visit will be the 5th time for this year. Good Job by all!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
4 Thank Irv C
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Dear guest,

On behalf of the management we would like to thank you for posting a review about your experience among us and for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle for your holidays.

We are very glad to read your positive feedback about the different services and our staff. We really appreciate your nice comments about the food, the room and specially our front desk staff.

We will be pleased to welcome you back again, and please do not hesitate to contact us before your arrival to help you to enjoy your next visit.

Yours sincerely,

Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed December 5, 2013

My parents purchased a Gold VIP membership in May when visiting with friends who are shareholders. They suggested we all get together for Thanksgiving. This was our first trip to the Dominican Republic. One of the benefits of being a gold VIP owner is being picked up at the airport by a really nice limo. The resort is huge with many different types of accommodations from hotel style units to 8-bedroom villas. They have an all-inclusive option which we felt was a great value as there are over 10 restaurants on property including Italian, Chinese, Cajun/Creole, Dominican, Mexican, Brazilian, two buffets and many grills, an ice cream shop and one of the beaches has a restaurant that makes fresh made to order crepes! A couple of the restaurants even offer kosher options.

There are several beach areas. We particularly enjoyed Lifestyle Beach and Harmony Beach. The servers and bartenders on the beach were awesome! If you are into parasailing and banana boat rides you can enjoy those activities on Lifestyle Beach as well.

Ten minutes from the resort is Ocean World which is a smaller version of Sea World. It is a very nice way to spend half a day. Also, at the resort their is an excursions desk where you can book tours. We opted for the full day horseback riding, zip line and waterfall tour. Tons of fun!

One of the best tips I can give is that small tips to the servers go a long way! The staff at the resort work very hard and truly appreciate gratuities. They go above and beyond the call of duty to help you have a great vacation.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Lance B
Dear guest,

First of all we would like to thank you for choosing Presidential Suites by Lifestyle as the hotel to enjoy your vacation. We are very glad to read that you had a great vacation and we will congratulate our bartenders about your nice comments regarding them.

We hope to see you back soon in our lovely hotel.

New York City, New York
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I don't know why I keep giving a chance to this place when I had a bad experience before. But it is the nicer hotel in the North West part of the country where my family and friends are from. Otherwise I'll really give up going over there. I asked for a nice updated suite and I got a old dirty one!! I asked to be far away from a construction site and they put me right in front of a construction site!! I think they did it on purpose!! The was only one construction going on in the Presidential suite surrounding and they happened to put me in a room right in front of it so that I got awake by noise every morning. When are they going to understand to just make the client happy instead of miserable?? And they expect me to become a member of the vacation club with such horrible customer service?? ARE YOU KIDDING?? I WON’T EVER BECOME A MEMBER OF THIS PLACE WITH SUCH POOR CUSTUMER SERVICE!! I won’t be committed to life to a membership to this place where customer service is zero!! I know that you guys have better Presidential suite since I stayed in one last year so why did you give me such a horrible place? I had a bad incident on April this year because they gave me an old villa and next to a construction site so I complained to everyone so I thought this time around I'll be treated better. But no, again I was treated very poorly. I travel around the world and I stayed in the best hotel as well as 3 or 4 starts hotels and if I complained they really go out they way to make me happy. This hotel don't listen to your complains!! I wish a better hotel come in this part of the country so that I have never ever has to set foot in there!

Room Tip: ask for an updated presidential suite do not stay at the old one since they look dirty and run down
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank LilianaCastillo
The Management T, Manager at Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Guest,

Your comments are taken very seriously, we will use it to improve our product and we apologize for not being able to help you, enjoy your vacation.
Our rooms are in general in very good conditions even though, we have a continuous maintenance improvement plan in place for our rooms, the inconveniences that you mentioned that you experienced during your stay are unacceptable, Please accept my sincerest apologies, and know that I will be discussing your comments with our staff regarding the service.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Puerto Plata
The Tropical at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Presidential Suites - Punta Cana
The Crown Villas at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
Cofresi Palm Beach & Spa Resort
The Residence Suites at Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort
BlueBay Villas Doradas Adults Only

Been to Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort? Share your experiences!