We just returned from one absolutely-wonderful week in a Crown Villa. We rented from owners Reed and Lisa who were professional, courteous and helpful. Upon check-in, we were provided with gold bands to access the V.I.P. areas of the property. As a family of 6 with 2 small children and two adult children, the villa was well laid out, spacious and clean. Our private pool was beautiful and we swam in it every day. We all enjoyed the daily maid service with breakfast prepared and served on our terrace as well as the amazing food and top-notch service provided by each and every person we dealt with. Each restaurant served different cuisines so there was a great variety of high-quality meals and nice ambience. The minor issues we had with water pressure were handled immediately. There is a great deal on construction on the property at the moment. Although we were not affected by it, I can imagine it being an issue for villas immediately adjacent. We all loved Serenity Beach as well as the use of the golf cart to get around the extensive property. The Sunday evening BBQ and Thursday night party were big hits with our grown children. We visited Ocean World and booked a V.I.P. dolphin experience through the excursions desk. The kids loved every second of our time there. The park is small and a few hours is more than enough time to explore all exhibits. We are already looking forward to our trip next year, with plans to bring even more family members. It is definitely the best of both worlds - to have your own private villa, but still have access to so many great restaurants, bars and beaches. We will definitely book with owners Reed and Lisa again. Thanks again for everything. The Johnson Family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence