Just returned from 8 glorious days in a Crown Villa. We stayed in an incredible new villa. Our villa had 4 bedrooms and 4 1/2 baths. Large granite kitchen, pool with waterfall, wifi, and a better selection of channels on tv than we expected.
We always enjoy the breakfast made and served in our villa on a daily basis. Ran out of ice and didn't get another bag until late the next afternoon. If that's the worst that happens, I can definitely stand it.
Lots of building and remodeling going on. Didn't effect our stay.
A new members beach has opened called NV. Smaller and more intimate than Serenity Beach. Has a pizzeria /panini restaurant with a variety of offerings. Mmmmmm!
We have stayed in older villas during 3 other visits. We have enjoyed each of them. They have been well maintained. I do miss a bathtub though.
Would I recommend the Crown Villas? You bet. We are so glad we became members about 4 years ago. We have brought friends and family with us. Each visit has been one to remember.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence