We went to Lifestyle Holdidays Crown Villas Jan. 26-Feb.7th. Had an AWESOME relaxing time! The resort is huge and luckily we had a golf cart to get us around. I saw the shuttles transporting people all day/evening and they seemed convenient. We stayed in 2 different villas. The first one was a 3 bedroom 3 1/2 bath which we stayed in for 3 days. We then moved to a 6 bedroom 6 1/2 bath villa that was drop dead gorgeous! It was in a quieter area, beautifully landscaped, very peaceful and a beautiful swimming pool. We all felt "special" while we were there. Staff were extremely helpful and nice. The food was better than other all inclusive resorts we have been to. The specialty restaurants were nice, a nice wine bar. The actual ONLY complaints we had were #1) they use Stoli vodka.....(YUK), and #2) the mexican restaurant was horrible. Other than that we have absolutely NO other complaints! I did not book through a discount website but rather through an owner which although it cost more it was definitely worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence