Went to DR for a quick get-away to catch up on some sun. However, the rain kinda put a damper on the tanning schedule. January wasnt a good time to run there for guaranteed sun.
Two bedroom villa w/ an extremely large master bedroom w/ a California king-size bed & plenty of closet space. Second bedroom was decent w/ queen size bed & adequate closet space. Living room/dining room/kitchenette was very small but doable for a quick sit down. Kitchenette had a small fridge where u could store drinks, an electric plate, small sink, plates, cups, small pots, coffee maker. No need to bring food to cook because if you have the all inclusive there's restaurants and buffets all around the complex for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks.
Bathroom was pretty large but had a stand up shower that had an open door set up. Small patio area outside the villa so if u wanted to have ur coffee or read a book, its cozy enuf.
I think the food was fairly decent for the price. Intimates is a nice set up for you & significant other. Buffets were pretty decent with all kinds of food. There's something for everyone.
VIP pool area had decent fast food if u were on a tight tanning schedule like I was. Burgers, chicken wings, salads, etc... Premium drinks were ok.
The complex is so big that you actually need a shuttle bus or golf cart, to get different parts of the beaches, restaurants, shows, and stores. All you need to do is have someone dispatch a ride.
Beach was beautiful and clean. The pools and beaches had extra large tanning beds, chairs, hammocks, etc...
Overall great bang for the buck. Will return for a longer stay another time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence