My boyfriend and I went here for our first "tropical" trip. We loved every minute of it!! We read so many bad reviews before we left and were so scared... they were all wrong! We had no other tropical trips to compare to but we thought the water was blue enough. The resort had many activities throughout the day that we participated with like snorking, volleyball pool activities ect...We ate at six different restaurants and loved everything. It wasnt over crowded, which we liked. The staff was over the top nice and helpful to anything we wanted, with smiles on there faces the whole time. You could tell they are all happy at there jobs! We did not have vip bracelets, but the resort is huge so we could still go to most of the property and were fine with what they offered! We highly recommend this resort and only want to travel through lifesyles resort from now on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Presidential Suites by Lifestyle are the newest luxury accommodations to be added to the Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort, setting a standard of lavish comfort with 60 scrumptiously appointed two-bedroom suites, filled with dramatic furniture and stainless steel appliances.All suites are dramatically decorated with dark, rich wood, and stainless steel accoutrements and appliances. The smallest details have been carefully crafted to provide guests with every comfort and luxury available, making the Presidential Suites by Lifestyle a one of the most relaxing, enjoyable and satisfying experiences ever.Providing both service and features that are beyond compare, the Presidential Suites offer a unique luxury accommodations experience. As a Lifestyle property, the Presidential Suites provide the easy, relaxed ambience of the Caribbean in an opulent and elegant setting,The Presidential Suites offer a matchless vacation experience for the most discriminating traveler. All suites have air conditioning, cable television, phones, and ceiling fans, while the décor has a distinctive modern design, featuring cherry wood furnishing and stainless steel. Shaded patios and verandas provide a relaxing place to gather.On Property amenities include: a large centralized pool with waterfall; Jazz, a French Fusion Restaurant; Bourbon Street bar; three tennis courts; and a full-press lighted basketball court. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TravelUp, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Presidential Suites A Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Crown Villas Hotel Puerto Plata
- Lifestyle Crown Residence Hotel
- Hotel Lifestyle Crown Residence